O the heck with it!

Here ya go @sstterry

Big Mac?
U Really don't know?

It's like EPIC!

I'll let someone else give it away. But it involves a whole lot of "dye"

O the heck with it!

Here ya go @sstterry

That's hilarious... but we need a picture.

That is funny. We didn't hear much about those things way over here in the hills of East Tennessee.

I do remember that here was huge Herford Breed scandal back in the late 80's because a prize-winning bull turned out to be not what he was represented to be (I can't remember if it had to deal with him not being 100% polled or 100% Herford. A ranch hand let it slip that the dam got into another field and the sire might not be the bull they thought. Testing proved it and a lot of people lost a lot of money on semen ect.

That is funny. We didn't hear much about those things way over here in the hills of East Tennessee.

I do remember that here was huge Herford Breed scandal back in the late 80's because a prize-winning bull turned out to be not what he was represented to be (I can't remember if it had to deal with him not being 100% polled or 100% Herford. A ranch hand let it slip that the dam got into another field and the sire might not be the bull they thought. Testing proved it and a lot of people lost a lot of money on semen ect.

I remember hearing about a Hereford show bull about the same time that was winning a bunch of awards, and it turned out to be Simmental.

How do you think a breed that RARELY had eye pigment all of a sudden had LOTS of cattle with eye pigment all the way to full goggles.....not too many years after Simmentals arrived.
I figured they kept the good ones with eye pigment and kept re breeding em til they got the desired results. It's all in the registry I'm sure....
😀

Eh hem! In keeping with the theme here, perhaps they used mascara!

Big Mac?
U Really don't know?

It's like EPIC!

I'll let someone else give it away. But it involves a whole lot of "dye"

O the heck with it!

Here ya go @sstterry

I'm not sure if raising a steer in a walk in cooler is that low, but it's low enough I guess. They can take a clippers to that hair and make it look all kinds of impressive. I've also seen them come off the trailer and cough out about a quart of water, just before weigh in.

Last edited:
Anybody using Mrs. Stewart's Bluing in their water troughs to reduce algae growth? If so, how much do you add for a 1200 gallon trough? How well does it work?
A friend of mine puts it in his dog water He's never had any problems with it. He also used it to doctor sick Horses to get them on their feet again. I don't know how much he would use per gallon.

Latest posts