Mrs skys birthday cake

Help Support CattleToday:

:lol: At least you got her a cake. My daughter is close that age, that is young.

Happy Birthday to your wife and hope she tossed you in the pig pen!!!!! Better yet, made you sleep outside with the skeeters and won't let you have ANY ......

farmerjan":3234c4fm said:
Happy Birthday to your wife and hope she tossed you in the pig pen!!!!! Better yet, made you sleep outside with the skeeters and won't let you have ANY ......

:lol: thought we were friends

skyhightree1":c78cv0vv said:
farmerjan":c78cv0vv said:

Apparently not anymore! :lol:

skyhightree1":r1hxa37o said:
farmerjan":r1hxa37o said:

Sorry, us women have to stick together!!!!!! switching to make it 43 instead of 34..... If it was me, I'd gladly take the switch from 65 BACK to 56..... but "OLDIELOX" ..... really.... Gonna have to spend some time teaching you that there are some things you just don't tease a woman about.....

farmerjan":20x56m3k said:
skyhightree1":20x56m3k said:
farmerjan":20x56m3k said:

Sorry, us women have to stick together!!!!!! switching to make it 43 instead of 34..... If it was me, I'd gladly take the switch from 65 BACK to 56..... but "OLDIELOX" ..... really.... Gonna have to spend some time teaching you that there are some things you just don't tease a woman about.....

Trader..

skyhightree1":3rvfawnc said:
farmerjan":3rvfawnc said:
skyhightree1":3rvfawnc said:

Trader..

:hide: :hide: still friends? :lol2: :lol2:

farmerjan":brrpko12 said:
skyhightree1":brrpko12 said:
farmerjan":brrpko12 said:

Trader..

:hide: :hide: still friends? :lol2: :lol2:

guess you will see if I answer you next time you reach out :lol:

Latest posts