Move to Texas

Help Support CattleToday:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch

Reaction score
Just an update for those of you who have been following my progress. I am back in Arizona after a month in Texas (without my computer) getting everything in place for the move. Got the mobile home in place,road is in,septic system is in,water is in,telephone and tv and internet services are in,carport is done and had front and rear decks built and the rear yard fenced. It was touch and go for awhile getting everything done with all the rain. There was more rain on our farm in 1 month than we get in Arizona in 2 years! We will be heading back to Texas on Friday Dec. 10th to stay for good. Give you another update as soon as the dust settles when we get there. :cboy:

Hey MPR-Good to hear from you. I've been wonderin'. Sounds like you have been busy!

For what it's worth, this has been an unusually wet year for Texas. I believe North TX recorded the 3rd wettest yr since records started being kept this yr, and we have a month left! So don't get too discouraged about the weather, as it wont be this way every yr. My neighbors been trying to get a load of hay delivered for the past month, but the 18 wheeler needs to go through my property since I have the bigger gates and easier road access, but it's just been way to muddy and I havent let him come through with it yet.
Anyway, welcome back and good luck with everything!

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2nqq5dtx said:
Just an update for those of you who have been following my progress. I am back in Arizona after a month in Texas (without my computer) getting everything in place for the move. Got the mobile home in place,road is in,septic system is in,water is in,telephone and tv and internet services are in,carport is done and had front and rear decks built and the rear yard fenced. It was touch and go for awhile getting everything done with all the rain. There was more rain on our farm in 1 month than we get in Arizona in 2 years! We will be heading back to Texas on Friday Dec. 10th to stay for good. Give you another update as soon as the dust settles when we get there. :cboy:

Give me a call when you get back to Pursley

Latest posts