Mountain_Fork et al

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCLiz 3

Reaction score
Mountain_Fork et al

Re:
Can people really contract polio from tainted milk ?
I ask again
Are there any known cases ?

I will answer your question, just after you answer mine.

I can't think of a bigger issue that could affect the whole cattle industry then this one, so why all the hostility towards myself and SL for bring this issue up?
Liz

NCLiz 3":2bdkhn80 said:
Mountain_Fork et al

Re:
Can people really contract polio from tainted milk ?
I ask again
Are there any known cases ?

I will answer your question, just after you answer mine.

I can't think of a bigger issue that could affect the whole cattle industry then this one, so why all the hostility towards myself and SL for bring this issue up?
Liz

There was no hostility
I asked if it was possible and were there any documented cases
I see have not seen any proof just speculation
Just for the record I asked politely
I don't want to get into a debate with you, but I'd like see you back up your claims with proof

Mountain_Fork.
OK, that is an acceptable answer.
You are correct, you, Mountain_fork has not been hostile.
Now how about et al?
Liz

NCLiz 3":33e66pv1 said:
Mountain_Fork.
OK, that is an acceptable answer.
You are correct, you, Mountain_fork has not been hostile.
Now how about et al?
Liz

et al includes me. What did I do?

Well, if you did nothing else you stood by and watched it happen and did nothing to stop it.
So, in my mind that makes you an accomplice.
Liz

NCLiz 3":1q0to12n said:
Well, if you did nothing else you stood by and watched it happen and did nothing to stop it.
So, in my mind that makes you an accomplice.
Liz
:bang: :bang: :bang: Your feeding the Trolls again!

branguscowgirl
Before you hurt yourself listen to this.
Boycotts have been used for many many years, both in cyberspace and in real life, and non have ever worked. Now take 2 aspirin for your head and try to answer my question.
" but if you like your plan you will be allowed to keep it"
But if you do you will get " attached to another object by an incline plane wrapped helically around an axis?"
Please!
Liz

NCLiz 3":1amjzvuk said:
branguscowgirl
Before you hurt yourself listen to this.
Boycotts have been used for many many years, both in cyberspace and in real life, and non have ever worked. Now take 2 aspirin for your head and try to answer my question.
" but if you like your plan you will be allowed to keep it"
Please!
Liz
Sir loin if you can't think of a bigger issue that will effect the cattle industry more than ethanoll you are just not thinking. I can think of several. China being one of them.

I'm pretty sure it's only a big issue to you. As issues go, this one rates way down on the list for me. If you want to pick an industry issue, you have to look for one with a little umph to it, you know something we can all get excited about. Castration threads usually go 3 pages. Maybe you could start there.

OK, I'll throw my hat into this ring, despite it looks like it'll get muddy and trampled on...

How about legislation that makes it impossible to slaughter/sell your beef except to multinational corporations... That's a BIG one.

On facebook (don't know how much truth there is to it), someone said US chickens will be exported to China for 'processing', then imported back... if it happens for chicken, beef won't be far behind

there's 2 big issues I see... I'm not sure about where the ethanol fits in, I don't see it affecting beef so much as the food supply in general if gasoline is legislated to have x% of ethanol and there's a wheat shortage someday... fuel before food is what it sounds like to me

NCLiz 3":19bx5ufh said:
Boycotts have been used for many many years, both in cyberspace and in real life, and non have ever worked.Liz
Have you ever heard of Ceaser Chavez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts