Moultrie Feeder

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Was wondering of any one tried one yet? I think we talked about it a while back. I have never been a moultrie fan but I haven't seen another product like it. Was just looking for some thing to feed out a butcher calf or two that doesn't require me to be there every day.

I have zero experience. One thing that would worry me a little is the opening in the bottom of the hopper seems small for certain types of feed. Seems fine for corn and such, but I think some feeds with molasses may bridge over the opening occasionally. I know some of the feeds we've fed the kids show steers don't "flow" real well. I could be wrong, it just seems like its more designed for corn.

I have zero experience. One thing that would worry me a little is the opening in the bottom of the hopper seems small for certain types of feed. Seems fine for corn and such, but I think some feeds with molasses may bridge over the opening occasionally. I know some of the feeds we've fed the kids show steers don't "flow" real well. I could be wrong, it just seems like its more designed for corn.
I could definitely see that. Some thing simular was mentioned when I was reading reviews. Corn, pellets, etc work good but probably not sweet feeds and things of that nature.

My goal would mainly be corn twice a day.

Latest posts