Most Hay You've Ever Baled in a Single Cutting

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
A few years ago, we had rain out the yingyang and we couldn't get in the fields for two months. When we did, it was an epic adventure in hay cutting. Had so many bales it was hard to work the field. Had to back the tractor up to dump so the bale wouldn't be in the way since we had to single rake the field.

Assuming 1000 lb bales, what is the most bales you have ever gotten of an acre of land in a single cutting? Just curious.

What is the picture of??

The actor Will Ferrell as he plays Mustaffa one of Dr. Evil's evil henchmen in Austin Powers. If you haven't seen it you need to - its a hoot.

I like the show but The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

Latest posts