More Music stuff

Help Support CattleToday:

Frankie

Reaction score
I'm about ready to do another download of songs for my MP3 player. I've got several on my list: "Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind" "Better Off in a Pine Box" "I Sang Dixie" "Farewell Party" are a few. But I need more. Any suggestions? What's your favorite all time country song? Thanks….

Frankie":20hj5fj3 said:
I'm about ready to do another download of songs for my MP3 player. I've got several on my list: "Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind" "Better Off in a Pine Box" "I Sang Dixie" "Farewell Party" are a few. But I need more. Any suggestions? What's your favorite all time country song? Thanks….
my top is misery and gin, by merle would be my favorite dont ask me why, it aint his greatest ''the way i am' is another, the running kind'.... you gotta get,, one women man,, by the possum too

and don't forget Patsy Cline... she's my ALL-TIME favorite female country singer.

Gone way too young/too soon!

and the first time I ever heard LeAnn Rimes sing "Blue" on the radio, gave me chills down my back!!

White Rabbit by Jeffferson Airplane, Ask Alice , i think she knows. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Alabam (Cowboy Copus), There stands the glass (Webb Pierce) Alwasy look on the Bright side of life (from The Life of Brian)

Frankie":3w01cu1q said:

Till each tear becomes a Rose, Shared it with someone very special in my life, this one by Sarah Jory, is my favorite but the quality of the recording is not great,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W763C5J ... 00&index=0

or this one with Keith Whitley and Lori Morgan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo1DG7id ... re=related

Rose Colored Glasses by John Conlee
The Auctioneer- Leroy Vandyke
old rattler- grandpa jones
Mommas Don't Let Your Babies / Waylon Jennings
Pick Me Up on Your Way Down-Charlie Walker
Make The World Go Away / Eddy Arnold
Flowers on the Wall / Statler Brothers
Behind Closed Doors / Charlie Rich
Big Bad John / Jimmy Dean
I Never Picked Cotton / Roy Clark
Rocky Top / Osborne Brothers
She's Actin' Single, I'm Drinkin' Double / Gary Stewart

These are just a few.

If you can find the old ballads by Jerry Hubbard (Jerry Reed Hubbard) there well worth the listening.

Don't Take her She's All I've Got/ Johnny Paycheck/ Tracy Byrd also did a good version
Another Pretty Country Song/ David Allan Coe
Piece Of Wood And Steel/ David Allan Coe
Amarillo By Morning/ George Strait
Brokenheartsville/ Joe Nichols
Desperado/ Eagles
Gone Country/ Alan Jackson
Who Says You Can't Have It All/ Alan Jackson
Don't Rock The Jukebox/ Alan Jackson
Murder On Music Row/ Strait and Jackson
Hello Darlin'/ Conway Twitty
Today I Started Loving You Again/ Merle Haggard
Mama Tried/ Merle Haggard
I'm Not Lisa/ Jessi Colter
I'm Gonna Miss Her/ Brad Paisley
Sud's In The Bucket/ Sara Evans
Speed/ Montgomery Gentry
Lucky Man/ Montgomery Gentry
Smokey Mountain Rain/ Ronnie Milsap
Is Anybody Going To San Antone/ Charlie Pride
Friends In Low Places/ Garth Brooks
Six Days On The Road/ Dave Dudley
The Race Is On/ George Jones
She Thinks I Still Care/ George Jones
He Stopped Loving Her Today/ George Jones

And many, many more.

You could just get the gold3en age of country CD set and only copy the ones you want then send the originals back.

I'm not trying to trump everybody with these youtube connections but here it is:
[youtube]A4bo4ByFhLM[/youtube]

Frankie":yd63eipu said:

your home state boys.. toby and garth
wild horses
the dance
should of been a cowboy
dream walkin

ga. prime":yeai91fn said:
No, here it is:
[youtube]HMSWAUAKJn0[/youtube]
Can;t go wrong with anything from Ol Faron, or Possum (George JOnes) either for that matter. For belly rubbing music there's always Jim Reeves

Latest posts