Mom

Help Support CattleToday:

Tommy Ruyle

Reaction score
A guy shopping in a supermarket noticed a little old lady following him around. If he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she kept staring at him.

She finally overtook him at the checkout, and she turned to him and said, "I hope I haven't made you feel ill at ease; it's just that you look so much like my late son."

He answered, "That's okay."

"I know it's silly, but if you'd call out "Good bye, Mom" as I leave the store, it would make me feel so happy."

She then went through the checkout, and as she was on her way out of the store, the man called out, "Goodbye, Mother." The little old lady waved and smiled back at him.

Pleased that he had brought a little sunshine into someone's day, he went to pay for his groceries. "That comes to $121.85," said the clerk.

"How come so much ... I only bought 5 items.."

The clerk replied, "Yeah, but your mother said you'd pay for her things, too." :shock: :shock: :shock:

Funny you should mention that. A few years back a friend of mine and I were sitting in a local cafe getting lunch. There was a guy sitting at a table next to us. He made small talk about the weather and stuff. We thought he was a nice guy.

When he finished eating he got up, walked over to our table and put his ticket down and said "Thanks Tom" as he walked out the door. My buddy looked at me and said "did you know that guy"? I said "Heck no, never seen him before in my life". So the waitress had seen the whole deal and came over to ask if we were paying for this guys meal. I said "I don't think so, I didn't have any Idea who the guy was". She tried to run out and catch him, but he jumped in his truck and sped off.

I guess he was just passing through, what a lowlife. :roll: :roll:

El_Putzo":2oh5buev said:
Funny you should mention that. A few years back a friend of mine and I were sitting in a local cafe getting lunch. There was a guy sitting at a table next to us. He made small talk about the weather and stuff. We thought he was a nice guy.

When he finished eating he got up, walked over to our table and put his ticket down and said "Thanks Tom" as he walked out the door. My buddy looked at me and said "did you know that guy"? I said "Heck no, never seen him before in my life". So the waitress had seen the whole deal and came over to ask if we were paying for this guys meal. I said "I don't think so, I didn't have any Idea who the guy was". She tried to run out and catch him, but he jumped in his truck and sped off.

I guess he was just passing through, what a lowlife. :roll: :roll:

Flaboy, you need to send these folks the money you owe them - and apologize !

Latest posts