Moloss

Help Support CattleToday:

chippie

Reaction score
just a thought about your bull. what is your deworming program? has he been dewormed or fluked recently?

If not, I would treat him with Ivermetin Plus and repeat in 4 weeks.

He's up to date on everything and his pies are good.....I think he's just a little run down....I think he'll be fine I remember he was working at his prior home and we continued that....I'm fairly new to actually own cows (5 yrs now).....so when in doubt I always ask questions.....I'd rather be laughed at for a silly question than have one of my animals suffer because of my ignorance

moloss":15u9a313 said:
I'd rather be laughed at for a silly question than have one of my animals suffer because of my ignorance
That is what will ultimatly make a herdsman and not some on that just owns cows!

One thing that I have learned that when leasing an animal to another person, very often that person will not take care of the animal as if it is his own. It's a shame that he was allowed to get so run down.

chippie":1gihrdg2 said:
One thing that I have learned that when leasing an animal to another person, very often that person will not take care of the animal as if it is his own. It's a shame that he was allowed to get so run down.

Don't recall Moloss saying the bull was ever leased out... :???:

SSGenetics":35bqcfzb said:
chippie":35bqcfzb said:

probably got mixed up with thommoos bull thread... both look like hand slung chitlins :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":yt7ir4vb said:
SSGenetics":yt7ir4vb said:
chippie":yt7ir4vb said:

probably got mixed up with thommoos bull thread... both look like hand slung chitlins :cowboy:

we used to have a cafe that had chitlins every 3 tuesday and we would take a few kernals of corn with us and spit them in the plate.

hijack over :wave:

Don't recall Moloss saying the bull was ever leased out... :???:[/quote] probably got mixed up with thommoos bull thread... both look like hand slung chitlins :cowboy:[/quote]

we used to have a cafe that had chitlins every 3 tuesday and we would take a few kernals of corn with us and spit them in the plate. hijack over :wave:[/quote] ..... dddddddddam :cowboy:

chippie":22yw4npv said:
just a thought about your bull. what is your deworming program? has he been dewormed or fluked recently?

If not, I would treat him with Ivermetin Plus and repeat in 4 weeks.

I was thinking the same thing. That and did the bull get a BSE at purchase? I would drench him or Ivermec him and start beefing him up a bit. I had a Brangus bull that would service 32 cows and then jump the fence to go after the neighbors cows. So, this bull breeding 24 would not be undoable. I guess Moloss will find out soon enough. I too, would like to see some differnet pictures of him in about 2 months.

thanks for the replies.....sorry I haven't replied sooner.....I'm helping coach my son's football team (3rd and 4th grade) and while it's alot of fun it's also alot of time....I'll keep a close eye on the bull and let y'all know what happens.....thanks again for y'alls advice and help.

Latest posts