mnmtranching challenge(heifers from Killala and S.R.R sires)

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

cow1.jpg

bcs1b_h.jpg

2side.jpg

cow.jpg

well these are 4 beautiful heifers that I am fortunate enough to own...I bought semen from the herd sires Killala and S.R.R. posted on here...they are great heifers...i've even been thinking about showing them :) ...I am open to offers if you would like to buy one of these heifers...if you would like to place an offer then please PM me...I believe I will start the bidding at around $100,000...any bidders? :D

Please feel free to critique my heifers if you would like...yes...I know they are very powerful looking young girls :)

Have a good day everyone :cboy:

these animals look like the ones that roam the streets of India, and Sri Lanka, they don't accually belong to any one person, they are a sacried animal, and are allowed to graze where they like and where they can. almost all of the cattle looks like this. and the people as there is very little grazing and food.

i'd think if their cattle were sacred then they wouldn't let them starve to death at least

Heritage_Farmboy":2oo99rek said:
i'd think if their cattle were sacred then they wouldn't let them starve to death at least

Whole different culture...

Alice

Alice":3gf8pk6m said:
Heritage_Farmboy":3gf8pk6m said:

Alice

not only is it a whole different culture, there is no grazing to be had, there is barely enough water to keep the people going, let alone watering the ground. and lack of education doesn't help. these people live on about $4 a month if they are lucky.

Heritage_Farmboy":23fs39ev said:
well these are 4 beautiful heifers that I am fortunate enough to own...I bought semen from the herd sires Killala and S.R.R. posted on here...they are great heifers...i've even been thinking about showing them :) ...I am open to offers if you would like to buy one of these heifers...if you would like to place an offer then please PM me...I believe I will start the bidding at around $100,000...any bidders? :D

Please feel free to critique my heifers if you would like...yes...I know they are very powerful looking young girls :)

This is poor taste at best no true Cattleman would find any humor in this at all. Emancipated animals that should be put down right after there owners are.

chrisy":23zckxsp said:
Alice":23zckxsp said:
Heritage_Farmboy":23zckxsp said:

Alice

not only is it a whole different culture, there is no grazing to be had, there is barely enough water to keep the people going, let alone watering the ground. and lack of education doesn't help. these people live on about $4 a month if they are lucky.

I dont understand why they'd have cattle if there was no place to graze...is this what all of the cattle look like in India?

Caustic Burno":5jge6kc3 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":5jge6kc3 said:

This is poor taste at best no true Cattleman would find any humor in this at all. Emancipated animals that should be put down right after there owners are.

poor taste huh?...you should be the last person to tell somebody about poor taste Caustic...yeah...I reckon it is wrong to joke about them starved animals though

Heritage_Farmboy":1baj60j7 said:
Caustic Burno":1baj60j7 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":1baj60j7 said:

poor taste huh?...you should be the last person to tell somebody about poor taste Caustic...yeah...I reckon it is wrong to joke about them starved animals though

A real cattleman would have never considered those pictures a joke keep reading and learning and someday you might make a pimple on my butt.

Heritage_Farmboy":1g6p7j4f said:
chrisy":1g6p7j4f said:
Alice":1g6p7j4f said:
Heritage_Farmboy":1g6p7j4f said:

Alice

I dont understand why they'd have cattle if there was no place to graze...is this what all of the cattle look like in India?[/quote}

pretty much, some are worse, we saw some riving in agony on their last legs in starvation, and noone is allowed to put them out of their missery, it is upto the GODS in their eye's to be mersiful and quick, we in the West think it is wicked, but not to them, it is a sacrifice. They have cattle as it is the most sacred animal to them, you are a rich man if you have a cow, it doesn't matter that there is no grass for them to munch, most things out there are skin and bone.
and I agree it is not funny to post the plite of these animals as a joke.

Caustic Burno":3frl80u4 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":3frl80u4 said:
Caustic Burno":3frl80u4 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":3frl80u4 said:

A real cattleman would have never considered those pictures a joke keep reading and learning and someday you might make a pimple on my butt.

oh...so you'r a REAL CATTLEMEN huh?...sorry to disturb you Mister...

Caustic...you're a legend in your own mind...you aint no more a cattlemen than anybody else on this board...seems to me you're more of a clown than a cattlemen...with your stupid jokes and one liners...I dont know why you're always so grumpy...maybe because the series of Bonanza stopped playing on your TV and now all you have to do is pretent to be Hoss and try to lure people into mindless arguments on your computer

Caustic Burno":vicwjni2 said:
Try to post something intelligent about cattle sometime if you can.

welp Mr Hoss...I sure aint been reading anything intelligent that you have posted...maybe you're just too awful smart to share your GREATNESS with us...you must spend your whole day thinking of ways to tick people off and thinking up some more stupid one liners...maybe you and Larry the Cable Guy can go on tour with yalls one liners...except his one liners actually make people laugh...your's just make people mad

Heritage_Farmboy":14f27d8k said:
Caustic Burno":14f27d8k said:

welp Mr Hoss...I sure aint been reading anything intelligent that you have posted...maybe you're just too awful smart to share your GREATNESS with us...you must spend your whole day thinking of ways to tick people off and thinking up some more stupid one liners...maybe you and Larry the Cable Guy can go on tour with yalls one liners...except his one liners actually make people laugh...your's just make people mad

Another Coffee Shop Cowboy.

Caustic Burno":1k9l0o5i said:

I aint going to argue with you...I know you think your special or something when your on this board...but you aint no different than any other man or woman on here

Heritage_Farmboy":i68t5r1o said:
Caustic Burno":i68t5r1o said:

I aint going to argue with you...I know you think your special or something when your on this board...but you aint no different than any other man or woman on here
Boys I set back and lurk here a lot of time, and I think you are that ARMTC&co @aol.com that used to post here aintcha Heritage?

BUFORD W PUSSER":v6jiaoa7 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":v6jiaoa7 said:
Caustic Burno":v6jiaoa7 said:

Boys I set back and lurk here a lot of time, and I think you are that ARMTC&co @aol.com that used to post here aintcha Heritage?

never heard of him

Latest posts