Mistaken identity...yeah, right!

Help Support CattleToday:

Now Alice, you know often times a cow will run in front of a coyote to protect it from flying bullets!!!

VanC":sy4d4iqh said:
I'll bet booze was involved. On a side note, look at the headline. Is "mistoke" a word?

Bwahahahahahahahaha!!!! Just noticed that. Maybe it wasn't booze involved...maybe he was tokin'....

Alice

This man don't even need to have a gun in his hands.
Just glad I was not anywhere around there a feller could get shot by someone stupid as that.

Cal

Calman":224w8jf0 said:
This man don't even need to have a gun in his hands.
Just glad I was not anywhere around there a feller could get shot by someone stupid as that.

Cal

Precisely, sir...

Alice :)

And then they said it was a {several thousand pound} cow. Not too many of those to shoot at, I bet.

tryinhard

tryinhard":3c8zare6 said:
And then they said it was a {several thousand pound} cow. Not too many of those to shoot at, I bet.

tryinhard

Giant cows! Can't wait to see those at the local sale barn. We just got regular ones. You Michiganders got all the luck!

" The 42-year-old man told authorities he was out to shoot coyotes near his home Saturday when he killed the cow, Undersheriff Rory Heckman said. Heckman said the man then tried to drag the cow home. "

:lol: Probably a real intelligent character. Nothing like a blood trail right to the front door.

BHB, you hit the nail on the head! That's what he was doin'...he was baiting coyotes with the bloody cow trail! Of course...brought those coyotes right up to his door so he could shoot 'em!

Real Phi Beta Kappa, that one is...

Alice