Missourians?

Help Support CattleToday:

heather3_27

Reaction score
Just wondering how many Missouri Breeders are lurking on the boards? :) I am in central Missouri! Happy Spring Breeding Season.

Thanks,
Heather :)

I'm in Central Mo as well. Just how centrally located are you? If you don't mind answering. I work in JC and live about 25 miles south of there.

South central, crossbred Red Angus and Polled Hereford

Been out unsuccesfully running my trap line. Must still be too early in the year for hay trapping.

dun

Cape Girardeau right now, but cows are in DeSoto, MO..but who knows where I will be once I get my degree in May. Anyone looking for a qualified person for an entry level sales job?

Good to see another Missouri breeder on here!

Hey...it's good to see all these Missouri breeders around. I raise Charolais and we cross with some red angus. Do a majority of AI breeding, of course with my job that works out fairly well for me.

Those of you in SE Missouri. I have a brother in East Prairie, he's the ag teacher there. Good to meet you all!

If you do any AI and don't know where to get semen, give me a holler. We try to carry all of the beef breeds. :)

Good Luck,

heather3_27":71a86h7o said:
If you do any AI and don't know where to get semen, give me a holler. We try to carry all of the beef breeds. :)

Good Luck,

Got any Polled Hereford KCF Bennett 517 E153?

dun

dun":lrye7k1r said:
South central, crossbred Red Angus and Polled Hereford

Been out unsuccesfully running my trap line. Must still be too early in the year for hay trapping.

dun

That ....that.....well....."poor" person ...endebt..will never forget to spell check(tarp) in the future. IMHO. LOL. :lol:

I bet they can take a joke though..and probably dish it out... come soon. :shock:

Hey Dun,
I don't have any KCF Bennett 517 E153, I do have the Polled Hereford, KCF Bennett 759 H142. If you are really interested in the other, I can check it out and see if and where it's available. We get the 759 directly from Knoll Crest, I am not sure they own the bull, but they should at least know where he's at...right? :) Lemme know if you are interested.
I said Missouri. It was actually drying up around here...though today, and the rest of the week, it sounds like it back to rain, rain, rain. We could definitely use a little, I just don't want to be back in mud to my knees anytime soon.
Have a great day everyone!