Million dollar view........

Help Support CattleToday:

Nesikep said:
Looks like a million dollar heating bill too :p
Beautiful pics!

Was 6 c here today.

The white stuff is stockpiled irrigation water.

gcreekrch said:
Nesikep said:
Beautiful pics!

Was 6 c here today.

The white stuff is stockpiled irrigation water.

wow, warmer than us! (4C).. my field is getting irrigated right now, there's a river running down it, I hope it totally melts before it freezes again or the cows are gonna fall on it

Beautiful, if I had a view like that I wouldn't tell anybody where I lived either. How far away are those mountains? That is some cold clear air.

Ryder said:
gcreekrch said:
Nesikep said:
Beautiful pics!

Was 6 c here today.
Where is 'here'?
I don't see your location near your avatar or space near your status designation.

We are so far in the bush we come out to hunt..........

West central British Columbia.

SmokinM said:
Beautiful, if I had a view like that I wouldn't tell anybody where I lived either. How far away are those mountains? That is some cold clear air.
Thank you, we enjoy it most every day.

The closest would be no less than 35 miles.

Silver said:
It is a great view for sure.

I was going to tell you to come and get some pine trees and you changed your post! Take all of the weeds you like.

gcreekrch said:
Silver said:
It is a great view for sure.

I was going to tell you to come and get some pine trees and you changed your post! Take all of the weeds you like.

Well, on my ipad they looked like pine trees, then when I opened the pictures up bigger they began to look like some sort of spruce.... so I changed my post lol

How deep is the snow. It sure is beautiful....like looking down on the world....

IMG-0863.jpg

jltrent said:
How deep is the snow. It sure is beautiful....like looking down on the world....

IMG-0863.jpg

We are on top of the world at 4640 ft. elevation. Supposedly the highest elevation ranch in BC. There is about 18 inches of settled snow here. Those mountains apparently have over 10 feet now. The highway to Bella Coola goes through the low spot just to the right of those major logging blocks on the left of this photo.

The village of Anahim Lake is down in the very bottom of the valley and almost in a direct line of the same cut blocks.

Dave said:
I have one of those million dollar views. I have been waiting for the check to come in the mail. So far nothing.

I cash a small portion of the cheque every time I see it.

You couldn't cash the check and go see anything better than that IMO. If I had the money a view like that is what I would buy.

Most mornings after I get done feeding I take the old dog for a walk out the the end of the driveway. Every time when I turn to head back I look at the view and think how blessed I am to live here. These pictures are all from the end of the driveway.
Looking back toward the house.

Cows in the front field.

Lookout Mountain

I know you have legitimate kids Dave but I am still up for adoption!! :cboy: Beautiful place!

Latest posts