Milkmaid

Help Support CattleToday:

shes what, about in her 3rd year of vet school now? i wonder if shes teaching any class this semester?

Good for her !! I guess I missed that Info. I'm sure she misses
Idaho. I was born and raised on the Washington / Idaho border.
Nice country for raising cows and kids. I would move back but the little wife won't. :cboy:

Hiya y'all! :D Yes I'm still around, alive and kicking. Just busy. I get online every few days but I don't post much now. Yes I'm in college (not vet school), freshman year... be home for Christmas in December and I get back to the cows for a few weeks then. :)

milkmaid":156vouvn said:
Hiya y'all! :D Yes I'm still around, alive and kicking. Just busy. I get online every few days but I don't post much now. Yes I'm in college (not vet school), freshman year... be home for Christmas in December and I get back to the cows for a few weeks then. :)

Do us proud with that report card. I for one miss all of your insight in the forum.

milkmaid":lm6jscal said:

lol. milkmaid said "y'all"

milkmaid":11qwmi4j said:

Keep up the good work and stay in touch as, I, too, miss your posts. If you end up in vet school, we have an excellent one right down the road at the U. of Illinois.

Latest posts