Michael?

Help Support CattleToday:

redlevel

Reaction score
Did the hurricane do much damage to you folks a little further South than me? I'm in Taylor County, GA. We were very lucky. Had tornados bracketing us, doing fairly extensive damage in Crawford County, just across the Flint River from me. We had no wind damage on our immediate farm, and about 4.5 inches of rain. Some places within just a few miles have just regained power, as of Friday night. We never lost electricity. I need to call my hay supplier, whose farm is within a couple of miles of the Crawford County tornado. Hope his barns are intact.

Some of you folks are in areas that took almost a direct hit. How did you fare. Hoping damage is minimal.

redlevel":3r2h1pkk said:
Did the hurricane do much damage to you folks a little further South than me? I'm in Taylor County, GA. We were very lucky. Had tornados bracketing us, doing fairly extensive damage in Crawford County, just across the Flint River from me. We had no wind damage on our immediate farm, and about 4.5 inches of rain. Some places within just a few miles have just regained power, as of Friday night. We never lost electricity. I need to call my hay supplier, whose farm is within a couple of miles of the Crawford County tornado. Hope his barns are intact.

Some of you folks are in areas that took almost a direct hit. How did you fare. Hoping damage is minimal.

There are areas that are totally devastated along the coast and further inland along the path of this storm. Count your lucky stars on this one.

The destruction is unbelievable from Perry south. It's a good thing that there were no large cities in the path of hurricane Michael. I'm sure glad that the smoke from the west coast fires and the dust from the storms in the middle east caused the water to cool. That's what the hurricane experts and scientist said was the cause for fewer and weaker storms this year than previously predicted. That was their statement two weeks before Hurricane Florence slammed NC.

Latest posts