• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Michael Vick bankruptcy paid off

Help Support CattleToday:

Son of Butch

Reaction score
I've never cared for Michael Vick, but I gotta hand it to him for doing what less than 99 out of 100 people do.
Last week he made his final $1.5 million payment in paying back $17 million in bankruptcy debt from 2008.
He made over $40 million after his bankruptcy, he said "I didn't want to stiff people who never stiffed me."

True Grit Farms

Reaction score
Good for him, more people should do the same. He never seemed to be a trouble maker. His dog ordeal was a bad deal, but in truth pit bulls were bred to fight.

TennesseeTuxedo

Reaction score
Son of Butch":3qjc9uv7 said:
I've never cared for Michael Vick, but I gotta hand it to him for doing what less than 99 out of 100 people do.
Last week he made his final $1.5 million payment in paying back $17 million in bankruptcy debt from 2008.
He made over $40 million after his bankruptcy, he said "I didn't want to stiff people who never stiffed me."

:tiphat: to Mr. Vick.

jltrent

Reaction score
I still wouldn't want him to take care of my dog, but good for him paying up. One of the very few.

Latest posts