methan plant

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Anybody know anything?? Sounds like a good idea,use crap to make power,and the waste can enrich the land,unlike atomic power....LCRA is supposed to buld one around here..may be something we all need to look in to?? Write local government??

peg4x4":ivt64bcz said:
Anybody know anything?? Sounds like a good idea,use crap to make power,and the waste can enrich the land,unlike atomic power....LCRA is supposed to buld one around here..may be something we all need to look in to?? Write local government??

You're not going to light up many lightbulbs with it, but I like it. I also like wind. I also like solar. But they only supplement the demand. They cannot meet the demand. Plus they are way more expensive and the customers are already crying about prices as is. The exhaust of burned methane is there too.

peg4x4":1iz0um6g said:
But is that any worse than the exaust of a coal plant?

The coal exhaust with all the modern scrubbers doesn't concern me nearly as bad as the radiation they put out. Your methane plant will put out radiation too. We are better off with nukes. Much less raditiation and no exhaust.

But what do you do with the waste for the next 50000000000000 years??(atomic)