Meteor Shower

Help Support CattleToday:

I luv herfrds

Reaction score
Did anybody see the meteor shower last night????
Too much smoke and cloud cover to see anything here.
They say Mars is suppose to be visible as a big red dot in the northern sky. The one I saw was setting in the west. :D

I did!! It was pretty cool! we saw like a bizilion stars and the milky way and between 4 of us we probally say 50 meteors. :) there were some big slow ones, and small fats ones. Never saw mars.

Katy

I luv herfrds":12srx6fv said:
Did anybody see the meteor shower last night????
Too much smoke and cloud cover to see anything here.
They say Mars is suppose to be visible as a big red dot in the northern sky. The one I saw was setting in the west. :D

Saw two fall about 10 in the evening. I set my alarm for 2 am to see it when it was supposed to be really good, but I changed my mind.

fell asleep and forgot, the old saying is if Mars shines as a Big Red Ball in the sky there will be a War, well I wonder how long it has been there and we haven't seen it. :roll: :(

Well, Chrisy it was at my house last night. Parents against stubborn kids or did you mean a bigger one?

Saw a few stars, but still too much smoke.
Why does this always happen???? For Hale-Bott comet is was a snow storm, finally cleared for one night and we got to see it then it closed in again. Last meteor shower same thing except clouds.
The last comet this spring was covered with clouds again, but on the last night it cleared and we got to see that one too.
Probably won't clear for this unless it rains all over the state about 3".

I was being a smart alec. Fought with the kids last night to pick up their toys.

You wrote that when Mars is a big red ball in the sky it fore tells of a war.
So I mentioned the war of parents vs. kids.
Who knows how long it has been like that.

I saw just 4 stars last night before the smoke covered them again.
Does that help?

I luv herfrds" So I mentioned the war of parents vs. kids. [/quote said:
I fought in that war. Both sides. :oops: I shoulda been a casualty when I fought on the kids side, but just ended up being a prisoner for a while. Then when I joined the parents side the other half of my unit turned out to be working for the kids. Sometimes you can't win for losing but then again somehow it's all pretty much worked out.

I luv herfrds":iu6uhgho said:
I was being a smart alec. Fought with the kids last night to pick up their toys.

You wrote that when Mars is a big red ball in the sky it fore tells of a war.
So I mentioned the war of parents vs. kids.
Who knows how long it has been like that.

I saw just 4 stars last night before the smoke covered them again.
Does that help?

the fight between Adult and Child.......I would hazard a guess at since time in memorial, :roll: :lol: