Met Crowder

Help Support CattleToday:

austinssteer

Reaction score
I needed some hay for my son's steer and Crowder was nice enough to sale me some. He is not as a bad guy as some of ya'll think. Very nice guy and nice place. I think everyone will have a good time at his place in May. Also got to meet Curly, his turkey. :) 8)

Crowder was nice enough to sale me some.

I guess a car saleman is nice enough to sell you a new car too?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on Crowder, you know we know you paid that guy to say that. Is he one of those Northern Ranchers? :lol:

Maybe Crowder will send "Curly" to the White House in November so the "other" president can give him special dispensation and save him from being dinner?

Gale Seddon":ghak4vx3 said:
Maybe Crowder will send "Curly" to the White House in November so the "other" president can give him special dispensation and save him from being dinner?
Curly has been raised way back here in the Country. He has some bad habits, and I'd hate for him to offend GW. He's more of a bird that would prefer a Monica type girl.

memanpa":3qv90ix2 said:
heck crowder i betcha curly has better manners than some of the rest of ya'alls friends, :D :D
That aint hard to do! Ol' Curly is in a class of his own. He's a real Turkey.I'll tell him you send your regards... :shock:

Latest posts