Meridian Order Buyers?

Help Support CattleToday:

Cuz-Pat

Reaction score
Anyone know what happened to them? I take my cattle to the sale in Livingston, Alabama and there was always a guy there, Jack, who was with the Meridian Order buyers. He is no longer there and I heard that they quit. Sure hate to see him gone from there. He really had a lot of control over the market at this particular sale. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened with them? Sure would like to know.

Cuz-Pat":34mfeth7 said:
Anyone know what happened to them? I take my cattle to the sale in Livingston, Alabama and there was always a guy there, Jack, who was with the Meridian Order buyers. He is no longer there and I heard that they quit. Sure hate to see him gone from there. He really had a lot of control over the market at this particular sale. Just wondering if anyone knows what happened with them? Sure would like to know.

I heard they just went out of business. The markets here in Montgomery were a little down from their absence last week or so.

More and more cattlemen are feeding cattle these days to cut out all the commissions in between him and the packer. I guess this has something to do with it.

Can't blame people for wanting a bigger piece of the pie.

Latest posts