Menu Foods

Help Support CattleToday:

Thanks for posting that link. I checked the list, and what I feed our dogs and couple of cats isn't on the list.

With the Peanut butter recall, we had eaten 3/4 of a jar that had been recalled before the recall. I guess we had a batch that was okay. Either that or we have a really good immunity to that strain of Salmonella. :lol:

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":3o9ht2ib said:
Thanks for posting that link. I checked the list, and what I feed our dogs and couple of cats isn't on the list.

With the Peanut butter recall, we had eaten 3/4 of a jar that had been recalled before the recall. I guess we had a batch that was okay. Either that or we have a really good immunity to that strain of Salmonella. :lol:

Katherine

Your very welcome, pets are a special part of life.

I wasn't meaning to make any statement, just draw attention.

I never heard about the pb recall - that is my breakfast staple!!

When will folks learn to eat beef 4 times a day! :lol:

AngusLimoX":1jdv6ldw said:
I never heard about the pb recall - that is my breakfast staple!!

I heard about it on the radio. Several days later a link with info was posted on the Coffee Shop board.

When will folks learn to eat beef 4 times a day! :lol:

I know if I could I would :lol:

Katherine

I checked this one out close! I love my dogs...more than most anything. Thanks for posting the link.

Alice

The pea. but. recalls code numbers started with the numbers 2111 and Walmart's Great Value brand was 1 of them.

Dogs and cats, mostly cats, starting to die up here, mostly kidney failure.

Apparently this company sells under 51 brand names.

( I will NOT admit to loving my cat, but we do have all the spaying and shots and fleas and on and on into her! Besides she is one heck of a mouser. Leaves the headless corpses so we can see she has been working for her food ).

ALX

I have a relative in Langley BC, just lost her previously healthy cat to sudden kidney failure. She had used a can of that food but the can date wasnt on the "suspect" list. She is not following up as she doesnt want to think she fed her cat tainted food.

Thank goodness I use dry dog food...and, so far, that food hasn't appeared on the lists. My heart literally aches for the folks, and their pets, that have been affected by this.

Alice

Latest posts