Members in the Dodge City KS area?

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
So I'm spending two weeks south of Dodge City in the near future and while I'm supposed to fly into Dodge City (DVM from the clinic I'm visiting would pick me up there), the only flights I can find go in and out of Garden City. Nice times of day - 1pm and 2pm. Is there a shuttle that runs between these that would fit those times? I found the Beeline Express via Google but it leaves earlier in the day and only travels once. Or is there someone not-creepy :lol: on the board who travels between those cities that would be willing to let me catch a ride with them? Perfectly willing to chip in for gas money.

I'm really trying to avoid renting a car for two weeks. Thanks!

I'll be in Kiowa KS area on the 15th and 16th
That's a good ways from Dodge city, but if your flying in then and don't find anything else I'll help you out

Thanks cross, sure hate to see someone drive that far out of their way, but will certainly keep you in mind! :)

Dodge City Vetrinary Clinic on Trail street?

Met Double V there a few weeks ago to swap some partnership cattle. They were kind enuf to let us use their pens to make the swap.

If that is where you are headed please tell them that Vic from Colorado appreciated their help

3waycross":h91pmjoc said:

Met Double V there a few weeks ago to swap some partnership cattle. They were kind enuf to let us use their pens to make the swap.

If that is where you are headed please tell them that Vic from Colorado appreciated their help

I think I see a road trip in cross7's future. :lol: :lol:

TexasBred":dikojvku said:
3waycross":dikojvku said:

I think I see a road trip in cross7's future. :lol: :lol:
I'm in Kiowa at least twice a month, but I'm selling my place there on the 16th and not enough business to justify going back, so this this will be my last time up there. Unless business picks up