Meats on

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

photo-8.jpg

Ham on left is the sweet one, middle is the tangy one, and turkey will be spritzed every half hour with a spray bottle filled with apple juice and evo

Okay now, this shows plenty of potential. How are you going to keep from sampling these until tomorrow, or is that part of the plan? You must be having a big group over for Turkey Day?

I will let you know what time our flight gets in tomorrow, hope we are in time for dinner !!! :banana:

Looks like a great Thanksgiving feast in the making Hook .. :D

Gale Seddon":2e1tts7f said:
Okay now, this shows plenty of potential. How are you going to keep from sampling these until tomorrow, or is that part of the plan? You must be having a big group over for Turkey Day?

Didn't you know? The cook always HAS to sample. Wouldn't want to serve anything that didn't meet expectations. :nod:

Ha! Only the sweet ham and turkey are for turkey day. The tangy ham is for us later this week. I didnt want to Be up all nIght and grumpy tomorrow. So im smoking early and well just reheat in the oven when it gets time to eat

your meat sure looks good,making me hungry.an we arnt going to eat till 7pm tonite.we had a ham an turkey breast smoked an ill get to try them out tonite.

I think the ham was a hit. It didnt even make to the table and was gone about an hour before we officially ate. Turkey turned out real good but i didnt let anyone sample it until it was rime to eat. There were 3 birds done this year so we got to come home with some of the turkey. Enough for a handful of sammiches

Latest posts