• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe / Dont know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hillsdown":2vx6apmi said:
Thanks Flounder you have officially shut down the thread.

Not so fast.......took a little work for me to expose vc cattle for what he is,a mexican national with family and ties to mexico,disguised as a californian rancher with legitimate concerns about the M COOL bill.
I believe its obvious now why he and his kind are opposed to M COOl.
They know if their product ever gets marked product of mexico,its sitting in the meat case along side beef that has a "Born raised in America" label on it,it has little chance of being sold,maybe some minority customers at a reduced price will buy it,and that is the costs that will be passed back to the producer of that product,as it should be,thats the real costs the opponets are concerned with,that label tells the American house wife she is looking at a inferior product and its priced accordingly.
Study the M COOL bill folks,study the opponets,I believe you will find as we did here they have a vested reason for keeping the M COOL bill out,as we the American producers have in getting it passed..........Thanks for reading and my apologies if anyone was offended,but sometimes to get to the truth you have to dig a little.
good luck

WOW!

This is amazing, I don't mind debating a subject with someone who has some understanding about what they are talking about. If their opinion is different than i like to hear why, but wow i've read some responses on this thread that lead me to believe that some people with opinions on MCOOL have absolutely no idea what it is.

HAY MAKER":2a5eejjw said:
hillsdown":2a5eejjw said:
Thanks Flounder you have officially shut down the thread.

Not so fast.......took a little work for me to expose vc cattle for what he is,a mexican national with family and ties to mexico,disguised as a californian rancher with legitimate concerns about the M COOL bill.
I believe its obvious now why he and his kind are opposed to M COOl.
They know if their product ever gets marked product of mexico,its sitting in the meat case along side beef that has a "Born raised in America" label on it,it has little chance of being sold,maybe some minority customers at a reduced price will buy it,and that is the costs that will be passed back to the producer of that product,as it should be,thats the real costs the opponets are concerned with,that label tells the American house wife she is looking at a inferior product and its priced accordingly.
Study the M COOL bill folks,study the opponets,I believe you will find as we did here they have a vested reason for keeping the M COOL bill out,as we the American producers have in getting it passed..........Thanks for reading and my apologies if anyone was offended,but sometimes to get to the truth you have to dig a little.
good luck

Still talking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts