Mcnagg

Help Support CattleToday:

Tegerian":3c7tnn8g said:
auctionboy":3c7tnn8g said:
You make very weak arguements and base them on no facts at all.

I based my conclusions on basic information that anyone can pick up by merely reading your posts in this thread.

"Time for white america to take a stand and say tough crap!"

"bye bye rights of free speech for white people."

I'm sorry if this bit of trickery has confused you.

That doesn't prove anything. I think white people should stop letting people take advantage of them by making them feel guilty and taking advantage. White people can say far less! Also why bring Rush drug problem into this, it didn't prove anything and using that to prove a point about free speach makes zero sense. It doesn't have anything to do with anything. I could be fired from my job for saying alot of things others say freely, that is taking away my rights, I just ask for equal. The only way that will happen is white people stop coseading there rights when ever people complain.

auctionboy":m6yqrcpz said:
Also why bring Rush drug problem into this, it didn't prove anything and using that to prove a point about free speach makes zero sense. It doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Why? Because it shows how weak and piss poor his decision making process can be, now if you want to take your advice from a man who can't even keep his own life straight by all means go right ahead, but don't act like he is a sacrificial virgin nailed up on the cross by black folks and his buddies at the ACLU. Also, Mr. Equality, why does it bother you that Isaid something about Rush but not that I said something bad about MCNabb? Pretty selective outrage there for a champion of equality such as yourself.

auctionboy":m6yqrcpz said:
I could be fired from my job for saying alot of things others say freely, that is taking away my rights, I just ask for equal.

The right to free speech does not necessarily protect you from the repercussions of running off at the mouth, that’s the way it has always been.

Tegerian":utw9br7w said:
auctionboy":utw9br7w said:
Also why bring Rush drug problem into this, it didn't prove anything and using that to prove a point about free speach makes zero sense. It doesn't have anything to do with anything.

Why? Because it shows how weak and be nice poor his decision making process can be, now if you want to take your advice from a man who can't even keep his own life straight by all means go right ahead, but don't act like he is a sacrificial virgin nailed up on the cross by black folks and his buddies at the ACLU. Also, Mr. Equality, why does it bother you that Isaid something about Rush but not that I said something bad about MCNabb? Pretty selective outrage there for a champion of equality such as yourself.

auctionboy":utw9br7w said:
I could be fired from my job for saying alot of things others say freely, that is taking away my rights, I just ask for equal.

The right to free speech does not necessarily protect you from the repercussions of running off at the mouth, that’s the way it has always been.
I quit this arguement and name myself the winner because your arguements are to weak to respond to.

auctionboy":1b4ite2o said:
I quit this arguement and name myself the winner because your arguements are to weak to respond to.

Lol, whatever gets you through the night. :roll:

Latest posts