Mcnagg

Help Support CattleToday:

auctionboy

Reaction score
Mcnabb said that black quarterbacks are unfairly critisezed.
Rush Limbaugh said that black quarterbacks were unfairly praised.
Rush got fired. Thank you white liberal scum for taking away all of your own people rights to further your political career!

Ones a loud mouthed drug addict and ones a loud mouthed cry baby, who cares what either of them think.

They said the exact same thing, bye bye rights of free speech for white people.

The bit which always puzzled me was why ESPN ever hired him as a football analyst in the first place, soon as I saw him on there I knew it would just be a matter of time before he said something stupid to get publicity for himself.

Rush still has one of the most widely broadcast shows in America, I don't really see him as a martyr for free speech. Now Don Imus, he got screwed, though if anyone said something like he did about one of my daughters I'd hunt them down and break their legs with a crowbar.

Jim62":12u8ucv1 said:
That's the way black folks talk.

White folks are not allowed to talk like that.
According to the constituition they are, something sharpten and Jackson like to forget about.

Tegerian":39m6j6eh said:
Rush still has one of the most widely broadcast shows in America, I don't really see him as a martyr for free speech. Now Don Imus, he got screwed, though if anyone said something like he did about one of my daughters I'd hunt them down and break their legs with a crowbar.
Just the type of liberal crap that I am talking about! Either he still has money or be isn't in the poor house. I don't like you because you want to persicute people like me because you are jealous and don't want to work to be wealthy! You believe in a double standard! Rush is still doing okay so it is okay to punish him unequally? Time for white america to take a stand and say tough crap! Tthere is still oppertunity, work for it!

auctionboy":ig9gm3ym said:
I don't like you because you want to persicute people like me because you are jealous and don't want to work to be wealthy! You believe in a double standard!

So says the man who wants preferential treatment based on his skin color, how are you any different from the black, brown or yellow folks asking for preferential treatment based on their skin color? Someone here has a double standard and a quick trip to the mirror will show you exactly who that might be.

Now go back to stormfront where you belong and save us the bother of reading your paranoid ramblings.

Why not":2g3npilf said:
Tegerian":2g3npilf said:
Ones a loud mouthed drug addict and ones a loud mouthed cry baby, who cares what either of them think.

A person that gets hooked on prescription meds is not a drug addict that figure of speech is for the meth heds coke heds and all the illegal drug users even the old nickle baggers.

So, when Rush said he was a drug addict on his own show, he was mistaken? Interesting.

Why not":3vkuftnv said:
Tegerian":3vkuftnv said:
Why not":3vkuftnv said:
Tegerian":3vkuftnv said:

A person that gets hooked on prescription meds is not a drug addict that figure of speech is for the meth heds coke heds and all the illegal drug users even the old nickle baggers.

So, when Rush said he was a drug addict on his own show, he was mistaken? Interesting.

I said what i said and im stickin to it tigger

That's fine by me, didn't really expect to change your mind. I've just always found it humorous that some folks get real flexible with their definitions when someone they like gets caught doing something wrong. :)

Tegerian":3qwvuag5 said:
auctionboy":3qwvuag5 said:
I don't like you because you want to persicute people like me because you are jealous and don't want to work to be wealthy! You believe in a double standard!

So says the man who wants preferential treatment based on his skin color, how are you any different from the black, brown or yellow folks asking for preferential treatment based on their skin color? Someone here has a double standard and a quick trip to the mirror will show you exactly who that might be.

Now go back to stormfront where you belong and save us the bother of reading your paranoid ramblings.
I wrote equal treatment! If you see an Auctionboy post don't read it if you are going to complain because I am not going to change for you! You make very weak arguements and base them on no facts at all. If you believe white people are getting preferential treatment open up your eyes.

Gentlemen, gentlemen. We've all had our differences. But, it's a new day. Or, at least it will be tomorrow. :lol:

I often wonder why races other than white get special treatment. The media has brainwashed society with this PC crap and made people feel bad for being white. I have never owned a slave! If we can say white we can say black. We can call a spade a spade! Sometimes i just don't like people, I don't care what color they are. Any program that takes race into consideration is racist by definition. People of all colors need to learn the law of the harvest. If society tries to side step the law for certain groups they pay the price and the taxpayers flip the bill. Go into any welfare dependant neighborhood and look what good handouts do, they oppress.

Sue happy Lawyers oppress free speech and make people feel like they are walking on egg shells.

auctionboy":ujmsrn8p said:
You make very weak arguements and base them on no facts at all.

I based my conclusions on basic information that anyone can pick up by merely reading your posts in this thread.

"Time for white america to take a stand and say tough crap!"

"bye bye rights of free speech for white people."

I'm sorry if this bit of trickery has confused you.

Beef11":34cnucvx said:
I often wonder why races other than white get special treatment. The media has brainwashed society with this PC crap and made people feel bad for being white. If we can say white we can say black. We can call a spade a spade! Sometimes i just don't like people, I don't care what color they are. Any program that takes race into consideration is racist by definition. People of all colors need to learn the law of the harvest. If society tries to side step the law for certain groups they pay the price and the taxpayers flip the bill. Go into any welfare dependant neighborhood and look what good handouts do, they oppress.

Sue happy Lawyers oppress free speech and make people feel like they are walking on egg shells.

Well said, we shouldn't take race into account and welfare does propagate weakness. Free speech shouldn't be color coded, there is nothing in the Constitution that states one race has more right to it than another. That's the way to approach it in my opinion, don't try to end the PC crap by throwing color into it, just use the Constitution. You can even get the ACLU involved, Rush got them to back him up during his drug problems in Florida, and if they'll help him they'll pretty much help anyone you'd think.

Latest posts