Maybe you've seen this ....

Help Support CattleToday:

lavacarancher

Reaction score
Wal-Mart does it again!

Nothing but the finest for it's discriminating customers!

Wal-Mart Wine

For all you wine lovers out there, this is noteworthy!!!!

Walmart announced that, sometime in 2012, it will begin offering customers a new discount item ---- Walmart's own brand of wine. The world's largest retail chain is teaming up with Ernest & Julio Gallo Winery of California to produce the spirits at an affordable
price, in the $2 - $5 range.

Wine connoisseurs may not be inclined to put a bottle of Walmart brand into their shopping carts, but 'there is a market for inexpensive wine,' said Kathy Micken, Professor of marketing at the University of Arkansas .. 'But the right name is important.'

Customer surveys were conducted to determine the most attractive name for the Walmart wine brand.. The top surveyed names in order of popularity were:

10. Chateau Traileur Parc

9. White Trashfindel

8. Big Red Gulp

7. World Championship Riesling

6. NASCARbernet

5. Chef Boyardeaux

4. Peanut Noir

3. I Can't Believe it's not Vinegar

2. Grape Expectations

1. Nasti Spumante

The beauty of Walmart wine is that it can be served with either white meat (Possum) or red meat (Squirrel).

P.S.

Don't bother checking snopes that this is a hoax.

I knew possum is not a white meat.

This is gonna have to be some good shyt to make me leave MD 20:20 Concord Grape. Been a loyal customer for many years and no reason yet to change, not even at 2 bucks. :cowboy:

Boone Farm, Annie Green Springm Richards Wild Irish Rose, and the king of them all Thunderbird

dun":1yomzoet said:
Boone Farm, Annie Green Springm Richards Wild Irish Rose, and the king of them all Thunderbird

To quote one of my old rodeo travelling partners, "Thunderbird, anything with that much alcohol that is that cheap can't be all bad."

Dave":1dl5ukdm said:
dun":1dl5ukdm said:

To quote one of my old rodeo travelling partners, "Thunderbird, anything with that much alcohol that is that cheap can't be all bad."
"What's the word?
Thunder Bird!
What's the price?
Fifty, twice"

Then for premier beer its' "Lancers A1 in the little brown jug"

Dave":38gp1rtb said:
dun":38gp1rtb said:

cant even look at a bottle of boones farm and not get sick,, as a teen at a party i drank a whole bottle and a six pack of miller high lifes.... i gave em all a short course, in projectile vomiting

Mickeys 40s got me in a lot of trouble in high school. They also got me into a lot of, trouble is a good word too.

cant even look at a bottle of boones farm and not get sick,, as a teen at a party i drank a whole bottle and a six pack of miller high lifes.... i gave em all a short course, in projectile vomiting[/quote]

That's where you went wrong... The boones was there for the girls... not you... I doubt I could look at a bottle without getting aroused and I never even tried the stuff for myself. :lol:

Latest posts