Marchigiana and Romagnola question.

Help Support CattleToday:

Dawn's promise farm in Washington Texas breeds Romanolias (sp) and a couple other breeds. Those sure are some BIG bulls!

Mize farms between Hico and Stephenville Texas breeds Chininas.

yeah, I was thinking about trying a Roman over Angus/baldie cows, there is a breeder at Walcha N.S.W who breeds Angus/Roman Bulls he has a 50/50 cross, he also has purebreds.
are you thinking about using Romans in you herd? they are big frame 7-7.5 similar to SD later maturing as well. Aussi cattleman do you have trouble selling your horned bulls where you are?? and are limousins being used in your area.

I've only ever seen them in the UK at the Royal Show and The Royal Highland. Never even heard of them in Canada

I have used the Markys on Black Angus cows with tremendous luck. They are very hardy,easy calving & high rate of gain.The Marky/Angus females I have kept are making excellent replacements.Have these replacements bred to a fullblood polled Limo Bull for 2007.

Well there ya have it. Like Kit Pharo said,"Just when ya think something can't be done where you're at, ya find out that someone within 100 miles is already doing it."

Maybe you're farther than 100 miles Zama, but ya get my point. :lol:

PureCountry try looking up WhiteMooseRanch.com they run Markys out of the Priddis-Turner Valley area.

wich breed would be choosen between marchigiana or romagnola if you are selling your steers and keeping some replacement heifers

Latest posts