made the cut

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
This gelbvieh purebred bull calf made the cut and didn't get cut. He will be a year old at months end. On some feed but not excessive. I will weigh him when he is a year old. I'm guessing he is about 1,000 lbs right now. I think I have him sold as soon as he has a BSE completed.

Isomade":2r6dm9u4 said:
I'd like to see some mo bedda pics Hoss
I'll have some soon. Snapped this one as I walked by trying to avoid the deepest mud. Hard to get good pics in this slop.

I hear ya. Its the same way here. Im thinking about buying a boat to check cows.

BSE done today. He passed with flying colors. 70% motility and 95% morphology. Not bad for just turning a year old. He weighed 1,128 lbs. He was developed on hay and about 15 lbs of 14% beef developer per day. Vaccinated, wormed and ready for sale. I still haven't been able to get pictures yet. When I remember the weather is bad. When the weather is nice I am too busy and forget. I'll need to take some this week to send to a potential buyer.

Reg #1286991 for anyone that is interested in looking.

HOSS":1q5le6gw said:
BSE done today. He passed with flying colors. 70% motility and 95% morphology. Not bad for just turning a year old. He weighed 1,128 lbs. He was developed on hay and about 15 lbs of 14% beef developer per day. Vaccinated, wormed and ready for sale. I still haven't been able to get pictures yet. When I remember the weather is bad. When the weather is nice I am too busy and forget. I'll need to take some this week to send to a potential buyer.

Nice numbers. Only one value below the line. Gotta like that and he looks the part too. :tiphat:

3waycross":20iuk276 said:
HOSS":20iuk276 said:

Nice numbers. Only one value below the line. Gotta like that and he looks the part too. :tiphat:

Thanks. The 37.5cm scrotal circumference that he has is pretty impressive for a 12 month old in my book. The Atlas sire that I had really put the butt and nuts on a calf.

Latest posts