Looking for an honest man

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
True Grit Farms":jrmamp98 said:
Bright Raven":jrmamp98 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":jrmamp98 said:
They shouldn't have done that.

The guy who bought my Broadway bull, said the farm next to him has Federal Department of Justice seizure signs posted. They impounded all his equipment. The buyer of the bull is hoping he will get the farm cheap.
Sounds like a real stand up guy.

I only know him from buying the bull. For all I know, he is a US Senator. Lol

TennesseeTuxedo":3kxdy3hk said:
Bright Raven":3kxdy3hk said:
Staying with the theme of honesty or rather the lack thereof, here is one that should be of great interest. This is an adjoining county.

https://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Carli ... 07941.html

They shouldn't have done that.
What do you mean? Something like the taxpayers financing the tobacco growers through subsidies, so the taxpayers can then subsidize the drug industry trying to develop a drug to prevent the effects of tobacco use on the taxpayers, and then the taxpayers subsidize the medical industry for treating the sick and dieing because of tobacco use. It's a no brainer why insurance is so costly.

Bright Raven":9l0chtxi said:
True Grit Farms":9l0chtxi said:
Bright Raven":9l0chtxi said:
The guy who bought my Broadway bull, said the farm next to him has Federal Department of Justice seizure signs posted. They impounded all his equipment. The buyer of the bull is hoping he will get the farm cheap.

Dumocrat for sure then.

True Grit Farms":19qd2bhw said:
Bright Raven":19qd2bhw said:
True Grit Farms":19qd2bhw said:

Dumocrat for sure then.

Let's keep this out of politics. This thread is about Honesty in America. Or the lack thereof.

Bright Raven":jki3ykp9 said:
True Grit Farms":jki3ykp9 said:
Bright Raven":jki3ykp9 said:
Dumocrat for sure then.

Let's keep this out of politics. This thread is about Honesty in America. Or the lack thereof.
Is reading compression a learned skill?

True Grit Farms":bxcfxck3 said:
Bright Raven":bxcfxck3 said:
True Grit Farms":bxcfxck3 said:
Dumocrat for sure then.

Is reading compression a learned skill?

Comprehension??? Yes. It is predicated on having normal cognitive skills.

maybe they can go after clinton and the entire DNC for the fake dossier, fake fisa warrants, false testimonies to obtain the warrants, and the list goes on.

jehosofat":1x2i0ubn said:
Bright Raven":1x2i0ubn said:
M-5":1x2i0ubn said:
Funny how a political thread can be started by a liberal and go on for pages. I make an observation on another post and get a warning. This place is getting like Washington. One side can do whatever the other has to walk a thin line.

What was the nature of the observation? Did you make it personal? It is my observation that you tend to include insults in your observations. If you live long enough to learn some discipline, you will be a better man.

;-)

We should all bow to you, oh great one.

Your an arrogant, know it all, priick

Totally uncalled for and name calling will not be tolerated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts