Looking For an Angus steer.

Help Support CattleToday:

Daisy452

Reaction score
If anyone knows anybody with a angus steer or angys x steer please notify me. I wish to show the steer at the 2008 san bernardino county fair. Thank You

well all the cows we breed for club calves and calved are sold. but we do have 400 head of commercail calves. some of them are pretty nice

Moocow11":3qt9ax1w said:
well all the cows we breed for club calves and calved are sold. but we do have 400 head of commercail calves. some of them are pretty nice

What Breed? How old? How much? and Where are you located at?

Daisy452":bk1lsutw said:
If anyone knows anybody with a angus steer or angys x steer please notify me. I wish to show the steer at the 2008 san bernardino county fair. Thank You

Did you check the classified ads here at Cattle Today?

Daisy452":1hdzmwax said:
Moocow11":1hdzmwax said:

What Breed? How old? How much? and Where are you located at?
we are in south west ks. we have simmintal, polled hereford, angus. and then some charalioas. most of the cattle will be a cross of one the posted breeds

Are you looking to buy locally or out of the area?
If you want local you could try ET cattle. They moved to Kansas I think but they do still bring in steers to Phelan or Oakhills or some place over there. Try their website.
Cal Poly Pomona also has a club calf sale in the fall sometime and they have some good steers.
Hope that helped alittle bit. Good Luck on your search.

rancherswife":1viio07l said:
Are you looking to buy locally or out of the area?
If you want local you could try ET cattle. They moved to Kansas I think but they do still bring in steers to Phelan or Oakhills or some place over there. Try their website.
Cal Poly Pomona also has a club calf sale in the fall sometime and they have some good steers.
Hope that helped alittle bit. Good Luck on your search.

Im looking locally. I buoght from ET cattle Co last year. Cal Poly has an auction but prices are driven up. Im trying to find someone in California that sell Angus but havent found anyone else

Well shucks..I wasn't much help was I? :oops: :oops:
Maybe someone else on this board can help you out.
We went all the way to the Oregon border last year to get my Grandsons steers.
Sorry I couldn't help you more! Good Luck

rancherswife":30568hvh said:
Well shucks..I wasn't much help was I? :oops: :oops:
Maybe someone else on this board can help you out.
We went all the way to the Oregon border last year to get my Grandsons steers.
Sorry I couldn't help you more! Good Luck

Thanks, keep an open ear out though!

Frankie":2u2qyq47 said:
Daisy:

Here's a link to the Angus site. You might search for your zip code and see if there are any breeders near you. Or you can just search for the state and get everyone.

http://www.angus.org/membership/member_search.cfm

Here's a link to the CA Angus Assns. Contact them and see if they can help you:

http://www.angus.org/links/assoc.html#CA

And here's a link to CA breeders' websites:

http://www.angus.org/links/memlinks.html#CA

Wow thanks I'll check it out. Thanks.

they may have more heifers than steers, but they may be able to point you in the right direction.

We have Angus club calves, but we are in Oregon. As mentioned I would try the links through the Angus website & Byrd Cattle Co does have nice calves. Red Bluff is a bit of a drive for you, but totally workable. Nice to see interest in the purebred Angus calves for fairs. Good Luck to you.

CWT Angus":2qaya0cc said:
We have Angus club calves, but we are in Oregon. As mentioned I would try the links through the Angus website & Byrd Cattle Co does have nice calves. Red Bluff is a bit of a drive for you, but totally workable. Nice to see interest in the purebred Angus calves for fairs. Good Luck to you.

Thanks I've been looking at all the websites, ost just sell, bulls and heifers, already got my heifer, just need my steer.

Latest posts