Looking for a dozer

Help Support CattleToday:

denvermartinfarms

Reaction score
I don't know if this is okay but i guess i will find out. I am looking for a 70 to 100hp dozer with a 6way blade, in decent condition, cat,deere,komatsu, and dresser all ok, mid 70s or newer and around 15000$ we have other bigger dozers this will just be for some finishing on a couple jobs we have coming up, it would also be good if it was within about 600 miles or less of southern mo. Been looking around here for a while and there's not much and not many auctions coming up. I know this is different, but it always seems like when i need to sell something knowbody is looking for it, and when i need to but the same thing it gets hard to find, so i just thought if someone on here had one sitting around for sale it would help both of us, thanks for looking.

denvermartinfarms":1be5q0l8 said:
I don't know if this is okay but i guess i will find out. I am looking for a 70 to 100hp dozer with a 6way blade, in decent condition, cat,deere,komatsu, and dresser all ok, mid 70s or newer and around 15000$ ME too. Seems I can't find anything that big for less than $50Kwe have other bigger dozers this will just be for some finishing on a couple jobs we have coming up, it would also be good if it was within about 600 miles or less of southern mo. Been looking around here for a while and there's not much and not many auctions coming up. I know this is different, but it always seems like when i need to sell something knowbody is looking for it, and when i need to but the same thing it gets hard to find, so i just thought if someone on here had one sitting around for sale it would help both of us, thanks for looking.

I have found some for 10000$ to 20000$, but they seem to be 1000 miles away, if I knew when I got there they were going to be good that might work, but to go that far and find out it's junk don't interest me to much.

Shoot these guys an email. I have known them all my life and they are straight up honest folks. If there is a used dozer anywhere east of the Mississippi they will know where it is. They almost always have a few in inventory as well. Ask for Bruce (the owner).
http://www.jbequipment.net/#

Latest posts