Look What I caught

Help Support CattleToday:

3waycross

Reaction score
Got to go flyfishing last night for the first time this summer. Nothing like a little river therapy. The fish were just a bonus. :D

0720091901b_edited.jpg

gerardplauche

Reaction score
I'm jealous. I'm going to Colorado next spring and I would love nothing more than to catch a few brown trout. Is it impossible for an 'out of towner' to get in on the action?

OP
3waycross

3waycross

Reaction score
gerardplauche":3g6o8pb9 said:
I'm jealous. I'm going to Colorado next spring and I would love nothing more than to catch a few brown trout. Is it impossible for an 'out of towner' to get in on the action?

PM me some info(when and for how long) and a phone number and we'll see what we can arrange.

hillsdown

Reaction score
Nice, that has to be the best therapy in the world, getting away from all the distractions and hassle and just out with nature. I bet it was delicious.
We have tons of brown trout here as well but I haven't had my fishing rod out since 2001. As a kid when we would go camping out west in the bush my big sis and I would head off with dad to go fishing and mom would stay back with the camper. One year I caught dinner, she was huge, a beautiful rainbow trout. The fish fed all four of us that night and I have never caught one that size again . I was only 7 at the time and I think dad helped me real it in though. :)

Latest posts