Longhorn Pics

Help Support CattleToday:

Howard

Reaction score
Does anybody have any pics of their longhorns out on pasture or grazing instead of side view head facing pics? I hear about how beautiful they look out on pasture grazing but nobody posts those types of pictures. thanks

Howard

Howard":1eg8zgzt said:
Does anybody have any pics of their longhorns out on pasture or grazing instead of side view head facing pics? I hear about how beautiful they look out on pasture grazing but nobody posts those types of pictures. thanks

Howard

Ask and you shall recieve:

SomeoftheCrew.jpg

RedemptionWatching.jpg

DSCN2197.jpg

theladies2.jpg

theladies.jpg

thecrew.jpg

Theretheyare.jpg

panaramic.jpg

redline_buffy.jpg

Is that what you were looking for?

Ryan

WOW! What beautiful, pastoral and calming scenes are these!! this is why many beef breeders choose to continue to breed these wonderful animals. This is better than punching a Time Clock and sitting in a chair polishing faucets, or spraying widgets 40 hours a week. "Profit" is not always in the form of dollar signs!

DOC HARRIS

I think Doc just about said it! :D very, very, very pretty :heart:

DOC HARRIS":10j68zv3 said:
WOW! What beautiful, pastoral and calming scenes are these!! this is why many beef breeders choose to continue to breed these wonderful animals. This is better than punching a Time Clock and sitting in a chair polishing faucets, or spraying widgets 40 hours a week. "Profit" is not always in the form of dollar signs!

DOC HARRIS

Doc,
You took it right from me as I was thinking, man if a person enjoys a stressbuster after a stressfull day at work, these would also fit the bill!!

Latest posts