Long shot--------Horse hauled

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot

Reaction score
I need a little horse to get from Batesville, Arkansas to west ky. I know it's a long shot, but anybody passing through. It'd be a full day round trip for me. The horse is 14, been hauled a bunch. Should be quiet and easy to handle.

Thanks Chippie,

My wife and daughters are at a mother daughter retreat. I think I food poisoned me and my son last night with supper. We're both back rolling today. Maybe "all" the systems will have passed by tomorrow. I don't envy traveling with both of us quizzy.

If I follow my gps it will take down 55 to almost memphisi, and then up and over. I may go old school, and dig out my atlas. It looks like a bad way to go. If I have time, I will check out the saddle shop

Thanks,

I don't get out much. My wife usually navigates while I drive. She's laying this one out. If I see isomade I'll know I went to far west.

Home sweet home.

Never been through that part of Arkansas. It's getting pretty dry up there. Pretty country anyway.

Started our campaign on this little horse this weekend. My 6 year old daughter threw up some 1st places on him this weekend. Good start to the year in the points race. High teens on barrels, and high 20's on poles. Videos look like she is balancing on her reigns after every barrel or pole. I think we can shave some more time off by next month. I bought him for a calf horse. My oldest daughter has been patterning him for the timed events a little in the evenings. My littlest rode him for the first time about 2 weeks ago. They are not a team yet. It was sad to see the old baby sitter tied to the trailer all weekend. A buddy of mine hauled him in case they didn't get along.

Good deal! Happy that he is working out for you all. Congratulations to your daughter. Happy that she is doing well and having fun.

Latest posts