Long 2610

Help Support CattleToday:

jallen

Reaction score
Comes with loader, roughly 2000 hours. 2wd-- what's it worth assuming good overall condition?

Forgot to add, comes with canopy and bush hog front end loader.

My dad just sold a 2510 Long without loader 2 wheel drive with 2000 hours last summer for 6000$. I think there good tractors. You can order parts online for them if your in no hurry to get them. Also no one around here works on them so u better be a good mechanic. Also they haven't made them in along time so how long will parts be available down the road.

Asking price is 11,500. I've not seen it yet, looks to be well taken care of in the pics. I need to talk with the mechanic I've used and get his opinion on repair, etc. thanks for the replies

Thanks, I actually have seen those listings already. It's in quite a bit better shape than those. Ok in no rush and just starting to look around. I'm in the north Alabama area of anyone know of a good tractor for sale. Only need 2wd, want 55 hp minimum and loader is a must. I don't want something extremely old. Right now I have a case 990 and it's plenty strong but has no loader and is getting moisture in the hydraulic fluid about every 12 months. I'm losing my access to a neighbors loader tractoe that is selling out is my reason for having to buy. Thanks again

you can order parts from Import tractor parts . com. They have most of the parts that you will need. Also if the loader is plumbed in to the wet lines. The loader will be very slow, if it is done right it will not be bad. To me it is priced high.

WAY too much money for an off-brand!!

If you want a GOOD loader tractor, look for an IH 574.. it was a very popular chassis and parts are readily available used, and they had pretty good hydraulics.. I think they were in the 60hp range.. the 684 we have is a big brother to it, sharing the transmission and engine (with a little more power), and a longer wheelbase. Around here you can find decent ones for under $10K CAD or $8K USD...

Thanks guys, I'm no longer considering this one. I feel like it's way over priced after more research.

Latest posts