Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder

Reaction score
Dang first thread we have got locked in long time. Must have set a record for being good around here till this morning. Now we got to start over.

I can speak for TEXAS and Miss O is not welcome here. We made that clear several years ago. Have never watched her show and never will. My :2cents:

We don't got to worry about her visiting Arkansas since her buddies Bill and Hill moved to NewYork.Her bunch not eating meat just leaves more for me.

pdfangus":340636dl said:
somebody must have got a toe tromped on. I sure didn't see anything in that thread worthy of the effort of locking it.

Gosh I did. Practically every post has that offensive name in it.

Think it been at least a couple of months since we had a thread locked. Had been the longest run without a thread locked since i have been here.

There was a time when we could start a thread on parrots and a certain someone would call it angus bashing (because we weren't talking angus) and lock the thread.

I am as bad of a hi-jacker as anyone. But I don't insist we talk about super baldies or brangus in every single thread in the forum nor do I call folks brangus bashers because they don't run them all across the world.

There are many of us on here who can agree to disagree and life goes on. Sometimes we reach consensus, sometimes we don't. We generally hit common ground when subjects such as that locked thread come up. I did not weigh in on that thread because I did not watch the show, would not have watched the show, and would have unplugged the television if someone in this house turned it on.

R rated movies are permitted in this house for those of suitable age. Roseanne and values such as hers are not permitted. It is understoood. I aint the one who pulled the plug on Roseanne's garbage by the way. It was the boss lady.

Latest posts