Help Support CattleToday:

tripil7z":3sav2n42 said:
Any one on here from Idaho ? Or does anyone know of any members from Idaho ? Thanx
It would be a lot easier to find people in your location if more would put were they are from under location.

novatech":2iq7smby said:
tripil7z":2iq7smby said:
Any one on here from Idaho ? Or does anyone know of any members from Idaho ? Thanx
It would be a lot easier to find people in your location if more would put were they are from under location.

I'm with you Nova. So many CT members put quirky sayings.....Why not just put where your from. I could understand if you don't want to put your home town, but you could put a general area. As for me, heck, I have no secrets. If any of you are in Baton Rouge and looking for a resting stop where you can eat some good food - contact me, I'll be glad to show some southern/cajun hospitality. One of the best times I've had is when members have come over. Warpaint stopped by a couple of years ago and we ate some crawfish and drank a couple of longnecks. I'm glad he did; he's a really nice guy.

I'm waiting on our "third world" member from South Africa to come to Louisiana so I can give him some good food, and pick his brain about cattle.

This world can be such a cold place; but I'm giving an open invitation! If your in the area; contact me and come by. As long as the wife don't mind - and if she does we'll just go out and look at cows - just joking, my wife is a sweety. Maybe it's time to have another "get together". My health is back. Maybe we can have one down here. To be continued.... Sorry to hijack the thread

novatech":fs1rmvsm said:

And some questions would be a bit easier to answer as well. For example----'I have 75 acres, how many cows can I put on them'? 'Its been really cold here, what kind of shelter do my cows need'?

Katherine

Latest posts