Location????

Help Support CattleToday:

Jeanne - Simme Valley

Reaction score
When questions are asked, many/most are pertinent to where you are located. We immediately look at your name to the right & look for Location.
Just click "Private Messages" on top of the page. Then click "Profile".
We really do appreciate it!!! Thanks!!

Jeanne - Simme Valley":rve1isos said:
When questions are asked, many/most are pertinent to where you are located. We immediately look at your name to the right & look for Location.

Good post!

Redgully":20c1s1u0 said:
I think i fixed mine. Not that it will help much....

Actually, yes it does help. Because it is nice to know where a person is, and to see the differences and moreso THE SIMILARITIES to how people do things. And some very good advice has come from people in different countries, and such. Love looking at the pictures that lithuanian farmers posts, and reading the reasons and choices that she makes. Also the differences those members in Canada experience from here in the mid-Atlantic and more southern states. I enjoy reading about some of the challenges the Texas guys have. Makes me appreciate where I am, yet I know that those who are in different places probably wouldn't trade their place for mine....except for more...or less... rain sometimes.... and sometimes good old fashioned advice from someone who has been there done that works anywhere.... :nod: :nod:

I travel a lot at work and see how there is a huge difference in how things must be managed according to the location. From 10" rain to 60" makes a lot of difference in management. From 1 acre per cow to 100 acres makes a huge difference also.

In less than a year I lived in three different locations all with a dramatic different climate. I managed to change my location with each move. Most people stay in one place. It is easy enough to put that in. We don't need your street address but the state and which corner of that state is sure helpful.

greybeard":3qf6so83 said:
1982vett":3qf6so83 said:
Redgully":3qf6so83 said:
I think i fixed mine. Not that it will help much....
Oh... your right next door to a heck of a long way from here.... :D
He's right next to a heck of a long way from ......everywhere..

Like you guys have never heard of where i am located. EVERYONE knows it is in the centre of the centre of the universe!

Jeanne - Simme Valley":2zge3ii3 said:
Probably afraid theres serial killers lurking about... :lol2:

Latest posts