Live Broadcast

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint

Reaction score
Coming to you live, yes I said live, from I-12 East bound in LA. Accustomed as I am to seeing unusual sites while traveling on interstate, such as, folks singing to the radio, the occasional flasher, etc. I have just witnessed a site that almost ran me off the road. You folks know how some folks cowbells to their bumper hitch, I just saw what looked like a bulls scrotum attach to a big ole 4X4! :shock:

It is 12:27 P.M.

I saw those on a truck the other day!! I wasn't quite sure what I was seeing. My 14 year old son was though. :shock: Came home and told hubby, he had never heard of them either. A big blue pair hanging from the hitch. Hmmm wonder why he picked blue ones???

Hubby had a set on the bull rack. Guy from michigan had a set on his 4 wheeler. My daughters asked what they were. Hubby hurried up and told them that they were just a toy Charlie had on his bike.

I have seen them a lot on 18 wheeler livestock trailers.Told my wife I was gonna get her a set and put on the back of her car but she won't let me

longhorn314":1lj8rije said:
I have seen them a lot on 18 wheeler livestock trailers.Told my wife I was gonna get her a set and put on the back of her car but she won't let me

You should see if they make them in earrings for her. Too bad Valentine's Day has past. :lol:

lakading":1uxh63uz said:
longhorn314":1uxh63uz said:

You should see if they make them in earrings for her. Too bad Valentine's Day has past. :lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Gliderider":1fq2ylf1 said:
I saw those on a truck the other day!! I wasn't quite sure what I was seeing. My 14 year old son was though. :shock: Came home and told hubby, he had never heard of them either. A big blue pair hanging from the hitch. Hmmm wonder why he picked blue ones???

Married???

Chris

Latest posts