Little getaway

Help Support CattleToday:

Named'em Tamed'em

Reaction score
I had a long time customer and friend call me and hope I could help him out. So I grabbed an employee and BFF that has poured concrete with me for over 30 years. We were a mile from Glacier National Park gate. Record heat 92 degrees, way too hot for an old fat guy! Fast trip, beautiful country and a couple $IMG951655.jpg20210603_113254.jpg20210603_133125.jpg

Attachments

• 20210603_115126.jpg
    20210603_115126.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 10
Is that colored concrete?
Looks like it could be a beautiful outdoor area with a cover
Yes it's colored BASF Weathered oak with liquid release "bubblegum" tinted with 2 tablespoons black powder/gal.
Yep covered area with big fireplace. Going to be a wedding mid July 🤣 I did my part.

Beautiful place and really really nice job on the concrete! That's not your first pour. At 92 and all that sun there was some hustling involved to stay in front of that.

Yes it's colored BASF Weathered oak with liquid release "bubblegum" tinted with 2 tablespoons black powder/gal.
Yep covered area with big fireplace. Going to be a wedding mid July 🤣 I did my part.
Turned out beautiful. I love getting creative with concrete. Our house in TX had stamped concrete inside that looked like limestone and they used rock salt when they poured the sidewalks/driveway, so it had a rustic, gravel look to it.

Beautiful place and really really nice job on the concrete! That's not your first pour. At 92 and all that sun there was some hustling involved to stay in front of that.
We were 5 minutes ahead of it from the time I cut the last joint in. Started out gently with the tamper, hitting it hard at the end. I had a couple beer that night. ;)