Linebreeding and Lents book

Help Support CattleToday:

handydandy

Reaction score
I am very interested in reading Lents book, Basis for linebreeding, but I can't find one. I would be willing to buy, borrow,barter, beg to read his book. Anyone willing sell sell or loan a book?
PM me if you know where one is that I could get.
thanks
Jon

Yes, Amazon is checked quite often for the book, it doesn't seem like anyone is willing to part with the book.

I think Jim Lents doesnt have any, but he has been threatening for a while to have another printing done.

UPDATE- i just tried to send jim an emal, but the server sent a message back that the message wont be received.

Aero":tc0sg7o3 said:
I think Jim Lents doesnt have any, but he has been threatening for a while to have another printing done.

UPDATE- i just tried to send jim an emal, but the server sent a message back that the message wont be received.

I know Jim has no copies, I am trying to find a used copy because that is my only choice. Not sure why people won't loan or sell a copy since very few people are actually linebreeding.

If I lived in the USA I would gladly have lent my book to you, but I think the postage is prohibitive.

If there is anything specific you want to know I can look it up for you and e-mail it to you if that would be any help at all.

KNERSIE":155wfwfr said:
If I lived in the USA I would gladly have lent my book to you, but I think the postage is prohibitive.

If there is anything specific you want to know I can look it up for you and e-mail it to you if that would be any help at all.

Thanks, but i think I am getting a copy through interlibrary loan. Supposedly there are 11 copies in libraries across the USA but about half of them are showing them as lost.
Also I am planning on visiting Mr. Lents next week.
Thanks

Just remeber If it works it called linebreeding and if it dosent its inbreeding ;-)

Karl":1lp9juxf said:
What the be nice is that supposed to mean

It means that if you don't understand the power and effectiveness of Linebreeding, then the statement you made is probably true. I wasn't slamming you, just stating that linebreeding is a great tool, but those that don't understand or use linebreeding correctly will see some problems.

Yes, its a great tool if do it correctly, I've seen it done the wrong way and it is really bad

Latest posts