Limi or Lim-Flex bull

Help Support CattleToday:

We only use AI bulls we have seen in person and like to stick with proven genetics, so we are pretty limited. We have used both Wulfs Nasa and Nobel prize very sucessfully over the last 10 years. I have a red fall yearling bull sired by Nasa that will make the trip to Louisville next fall, and maybe Denver after that. Both bulls have always given us great performance, and excellent docility. Nearly every female we have has one or both, sometimes repeatedly, in their pedigrees. If you do decide to go with either Nobel Prize or Nasa, call Wulf directly for semen (Nobel Prize is not on the open market any more, and Nasa supply is limited).

We are trying out a new bull sired by Wulfs Warrior, purchased from Spring Creek Limousin, so we will see how that line falls in.

I like the look of ROMN Deadwood also, he's on our short list lately.

Wulf extractor and excelsior. We have used both
Red limiflex out of registered red stock
This years extractor bull calf is 600lb at 5 1/2 months

For a good black Limi, I would recommend AUTO Dollar General. We have used a son of his that was way good (he was member of Magness NWSS Champion carload in 2009). I like the looks of him and his numbers, and he is very well proven.

I also like the looks of Cole Architect, but he is young and unproven.

For black Lim-Flex, EF Main Stay and EF Xcessive Force are pretty safe bets for producing good daughters.

I also like TMCK Apollo for a newer Lim-Flex. He has some pretty great numbers and nice phenotype, but only 7 registered progeny thus far.

MAGS Y-Axis if another black Lim-Flex who puts together numbers in a nice package. A ton of sale topping bulls lately are sired by Y-Axis.

For docility, I have been always told to stay away from anything with Blacque Rulon to close up.
I like Coleman and Wulf bulls for performance, and Magness and Etherton Farms for more show and maternal type. Tubmill seems to produce bulls that have both. We usually stick to red though, so take it for what it is worth. :2cents:

I can give you a good deal on MAGS Unadvised 1075U semen , he is a Dollar General son, HBHP and a trait leader for milk epd. he is a good bull.

Latest posts