Life is tough as a internet Cowboy.

Help Support CattleToday:

sim.-ang.king

Reaction score
Life sure is tough when you a internet Cowboy, and some of you really should give some credit to those of us that work hard at it.
It's tough getting up at noon.
Crawling to the kitchen, and eating a bowl of fruit loops.
Putting the bowl in the dishwasher.
Finding your keys, getting in the Toyota Corolla.
Driving to the local Micky D's, and trying to find a seat that will get you just the right amount of internet speed for those heated debates where 3 seconds could mean making you look like a idiot.
You log on, check your hate mail, and then send out some more hate mail.
Check your active topics...

What's this?

Someone posted on the "What do you think of my Angus cow" thread that they think they have a really nice cow!

You must contest! Their bag of bones, short hipped, long legged, pile of dung they call a cow is nothing compared to your herd of 300 purebred Simmental cows! How dare they!

Now the time that you could be posting on someone else's thread, and boosting your post counter, you must now go back and correct them!

After replying to that nimrod you find another thread of someone asking, "what should I cross my longhorn with"

Well of course you know this answer, and post some picture of some Simmental bulls, you stole off the internet, and then get in a fight with some idiot that tries to second guess you! But of course you get him when he spells "still" wrong, and you show to everyone what kind of lier and idiot he really is.

Those second guessers, and people that try to say you don't owner 300 Purebred Simmental cows, and 1/10 interest in a the Cargil packing plant really get on your nerves!

But such is the life.

5 o'clock rolls around, so you pick up your gear, and head for the ranch.
First you stop by Beer Barrel and trade some food stamps for a case of Busch.
You make it home with a 1/4 of the case drunk, and you fall out of the car.
Crawl into bed.
Slowing closing your eyes, and saying to yourself.
"They would all be lost without me"

Yes it's tough being a internet Cowboy, and those 14 hours of sleep are well needed. For tomorrow is another day, and no telling what it will bring!

It ain't a Corolla it's a Camry and I just drive it cause I'm waiting on my new F-450 king ranch special addition I ordered to come in.
I posted pictures of my 2500 or 25000 acre ranch (I can't remember how much I own) to prove to you guys that I'm a big time cow man
I've been busting broncos all day and branding my 5000 heads of purebred watushi balancer calf's so I can't post picture but I've posted pictures of them before, remember them cows with white faces
I bought 500 heads of 3rd calf heifer's and when the freight truck drops them off at my ranch I'll post some picture for you boys
I tell you today I was busting them bronco's and I got my new Crockett spurs I just had made hung up in my night latch so I grab hold of latigo and kick my new handmade boots out the stirrups and go to spurring.
I tell you that bronco nearly bucked me off but I showed him who's hoss he was !
Well better head to the ranch house and get some shut eye cause the old biscuit shooter I have hired to do the cooking for my ranch hands will be ringing that bell before 9 am
I really should fire him and the whole remuda but them cowpokes depend on me and when I say frog they jump or else they'll be without a paycheck
I guess I'll let them stay on for awhile longer

My wife's computer has two screens. I have never really been certain why. It always seemed like a complete waste of money, I now realize I must have the same set up. It would be a thousand times easier for me to simultaneously read what EPD's are, while posting about my vast knowledge of EPD's.

Simangus, I believe I am starting to rub off on you guys. It won't be long until this website will be known worldwide as the place of a bunch of insane cowboys (and cowgirls). I can smile and say, I had a hand in that!!!

inyati13":3lcj8nwq said:
Simangus, I believe I am starting to rub off on you guys. It won't be long until this website will be known worldwide as the place of a bunch of insane cowboys (and cowgirls). I can smile and say, I had a hand in that!!!
We've already heard waaaay too much about where you've had your hand.
:lol2: :shock: :shock: :shock:

cross_7":1xhz5ee3 said:
It ain't a Corolla it's a Camry and I just drive it cause I'm waiting on my new F-450 king ranch special addition I ordered to come in.
I posted pictures of my 2500 or 25000 acre ranch (I can't remember how much I own) to prove to you guys that I'm a big time cow man
I've been busting broncos all day and branding my 5000 heads of purebred watushi balancer calf's so I can't post picture but I've posted pictures of them before, remember them cows with white faces
I bought 500 heads of 3rd calf heifer's and when the freight truck drops them off at my ranch I'll post some picture for you boys
I tell you today I was busting them bronco's and I got my new Crockett spurs I just had made hung up in my night latch so I grab hold of latigo and kick my new handmade boots out the stirrups and go to spurring.
I tell you that bronco nearly bucked me off but I showed him who's hoss he was !
Well better head to the ranch house and get some shut eye cause the old biscuit shooter I have hired to do the cooking for my ranch hands will be ringing that bell before 9 am
I really should fire him and the whole remuda but them cowpokes depend on me and when I say frog they jump or else they'll be without a paycheck

Yeah well, yesterday I bought a feedlot in Russia. I would show you some pics of the place but it's not final till the end of the month.

inyati13":3g0w7rcq said:
I believe we were almost there already, it's just that you put the final nail in the coffin.

greybeard":1edd0vu7 said:
inyati13":1edd0vu7 said:
We've already heard waaaay too much about where you've had your hand.
:lol2: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Oh that is a good one. :banana:

Bigfoot":3rsmhou3 said:
My wife's computer has two screens. I have never really been certain why. It always seemed like a complete waste of money, I now realize I must have the same set up. It would be a thousand times easier for me to simultaneously read what EPD's are, while posting about my vast knowledge of EPD's.

right click your link, select "open in new window" then place the windows side by side on your screen.

I thought everyone did that.

regolith":24zb8q41 said:
Bigfoot":24zb8q41 said:

right click your link, select "open in new window" then place the windows side by side on your screen.

I thought everyone did that.

I only do it at work, at home I'm too lazy!

I tried that and it didn't work. I was going to piggy back one of Lucky's post on the breeding and calving threads. You know-----Agree with exactly with what he said, back it up with some university research, and try to look like I had as much book learning, education, and hands on experience as he has. He actually is a DVM, where as I am just a PHD------poor, hungry, and desperate.

Bigfoot":vxiw0aw4 said:
I tried that and it didn't work. I was going to piggy back one of Lucky's post on the breeding and calving threads. You know-----Agree with exactly with what he said, back it up with some university research, and try to look like I had as much book learning, education, and hands on experience as he has. He actually is a DVM, where as I am just a PHD------poor, hungry, and desperate.
Make sure you open it in "New window"--not "New Tab".
You have to shrink the size of the original window using the downsize button up at the top right of your browser (just to the left of the X ), to make room for the new one. Once you do that, you can further shrink it using your cursor at the lower right corner of the original window. Then, open a new window, downsize it, and drag it with your cursor over to the right of your original window.

z3p4.jpg

BTW--I can beat ya in the "poor, hungry, and desperate" category.

sim.-ang.king":1kdvztdl said:
cross_7":1kdvztdl said:

Yeah well, yesterday I bought a feedlot in Russia. I would show you some pics of the place but it's not final till the end of the month.

Well with my feedyard I'm going all grass fed, all natural, hormone free, free range, Kobe beef cattle.
Im going to down size my carbon footprint and show the world how its done
I'm also building a device to capture the methane my cattle produce and use it fuel my hybrid f-450
You know I feel like its my duty to save the ignorant people from themselves

cross_7":1f9hyu7t said:

You'll have to do a little better to convince us of all that---Your reputation, in the form of a self portrait------- has preceded you.
x2zf.jpg

You'll have to do a little better to convince us of all that---Your reputation, in the form of a self portrait------- has preceded you.
x2zf.jpg

Well I figured my knowledge and verbiage spoke for itself in defining my status in the ranching and bronc stomping industry :D

cross_7":de11q1e6 said:
Well with my feedyard I'm going all grass fed, all natural, hormone free, free range, Kobe beef cattle.
Im going to down size my carbon footprint and show the world how its done
I'm also building a device to capture the methane my cattle produce and use it fuel my hybrid f-450
You know I feel like its my duty to save the ignorant people from themselves

Why do you think I moved to Russia? To get away from nuts like you!
Crazy eco friend!

Latest posts