legs too long?

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
Somewhere I heard the expression"a lotta daylight under that cow" does that mean the cow isn't thick enough thro the body,or the legs are too long

peg4x4":lxuuhoih said:
Somewhere I heard the expression"a lotta daylight under that cow" does that mean the cow isn't thick enough thro the body,or the legs are too long
Either or both.

peg4x4":32syqfwc said:
Seems that there was a Montana rancher that bought a mule that when taken into the barn would hit it's ears on the top of the door way... Sooo he was in the process of raising the whole barn a foot or so off of the ground to alleviate the problem when some fellow from California came by and offered some advice... It seems that the Californian thought that rather than raising the whole 40' x 60' barn it might be easier to just dig out the ground through the 12' door way... The Montanan looked at him, shook his head and went back to work at raising the barn... All the while wondering why he wasted his time with the Californian... The Montanan thinking, "I thought I was pretty dang clear at explaining that the problem was with the mule's ears... Not his legs!"

Just Curious":3b22sskl said:
peg4x4":3b22sskl said:
Seems that there was a Montana rancher that bought a mule that when taken into the barn would hit it's ears on the top of the door way... Sooo he was in the process of raising the whole barn a foot or so off of the ground to alleviate the problem when some fellow from California came by and offered some advice... It seems that the Californian thought that rather than raising the whole 40' x 60' barn it might be easier to just dig out the ground through the 12' door way... The Montanan looked at him, shook his head and went back to work at raising the barn... All the while wondering why he wasted his time with the Californian... The Montanan thinking, "I thought I was pretty dang clear at explaining that the problem was with the mule's ears... Not his legs!"

Very neat post :lol:

You might also hear "all that daylight don't weigh much"! :lol:

Latest posts