Leather Repair

Help Support CattleToday:

Conagher

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place for leather repair east of Dallas? Son has an old pair of shotgun chaps he likes to wear when working the cattle - he does most of the vacs, etc. at the chute. Doesn't own a horse so these are used more for working - fairly well used. Some kid at his school borrowed them for a play or something and they got a a pretty large rip just above the zipper. Would like to see if we can get them repaired and maybe add a pocket or two. Sooner I get them repaired, the sooner I get my chinks back!

Thanks and have a nice day.

Check out Teskey's in Weatherford. Don't know if they do repairs but they build saddles. Maybe they can help you. It's a huge place...oops...that's a bit west of Ft. worth.

If we are going west of Cow Town, Marjohna Leather in Granbury used to be able to work miracles. I believe the owner's name was John Trammel or something like that.

Edit: you could probably mail it to him for repair

If you want to go east of Dallas you might try Diamond saddle in downtown Greenville. They did a nice job recovering some leather chairs for me last year and I plan to have them make a saddle for me soon.

Latest posts