Leachman Right Time

Help Support CattleToday:

YoungAngusCattle

Reaction score
There is some Right Time semen coming up on an auction and I was wondering what the fine folks at CT would pay for it.

Right Time is going for $200 on sites. JVC Emulation V910 is going for $18 at Origen and you get EXT and the great 6807 cow. You cant go wrong with Right Time, he made some really good cattle, I just think at 10% of the cost V910 is just as good as option.

Interesting lineage on JVC Emulation V910. Line breeding to Emulation 31 aside, its exceedingly rare to see an Angus AI bull whose dam is the result of full sib mating.

76 Bar said:
Interesting lineage on JVC Emulation V910. Line breeding to Emulation 31 aside, its exceedingly rare to see an Angus AI bull whose dam is the result of full sib mating.

And double bred to quite possibly the greatest phenotype cow ever. We have a son out of V910 this year, wide, not real long but has lots of depth. If I was to compare him to a modern bull, I would say Payweight, just not as soggy. I kept half interest on him to use as a cover bull and will be using V910 on some of our cows in our spring breeding.

Cattle Visions posted that they have semen for $175 a unit. I think they had 70 units to sell.

76 Bar said:

Giving ground on HP and Doc. The great cow has 2 calves. A bad sign.

Gotta laugh when Origen states his dam is linebred to the popular A.I. sire Ideal 1418. Apparently they were chaste to state she was produced from full sibs. Agreed...production history is alarming.

Latest posts