Law enforcement target practice

Help Support CattleToday:

Rowdy":1lyogfhp said:
Simple really. At least amongst the people I run with, you're held accountable for the slanderous things you say. You must be drinking again, buddy. Everything here's red or roan. You should come visit someday- if anything you'll appreciate the udders on my cows. Ill even take you out on Texoma for some striper fishin. We've been pullin in 15+lbers here lately.

Best place I know of to catch stripers.

Viet Nam was not lost by the American GIs drafted or enlisted.....

It was given away by the damned politicians who wanted to fight a war without fighting a war.

I was lucky....I fought that war in Colorado even though I volunteered three times to go....

When I was in Viet Nam times we went on guard duty with no ammo. Also at times we could not return fire unless given permission of the officer of the day. Where do you find him and how soon? Politicians wanted a "limited war".

farmguy":1req4s1c said:
When I was in Viet Nam times we went on guard duty with no ammo. Also at times we could not return fire unless given permission of the officer of the day. Where do you find him and how soon? Politicians wanted a "limited war".

Most just want no war. Support our troops, bring them home.

Rowdy":1oborzm2 said:
farmguy":1oborzm2 said:

Most just want no war. Support our troops, bring them home.
yep and they are the ones getting their ass handed to em .....

No, those are the ones with enough capacity to realize you're not winning if your losing.

Latest posts