Larto Lake

Help Support CattleToday:

3fifty7

Reaction score
The bass are hot. Went yesterday and caught twelve and added eight more to that this morning. Caught them mostly on a Ribbit and a few on a Brush Hog. The water is falling but still a little high. Might be even better this weekend :cboy:

I've heard the same. I have a buddy of mine that fishes Larto only because he recently "misplaced" ALL of his saltwater tackle. I wonder if he knows how much his irresponsibility cost him? :lol2:

gerardplauche":3qzt71xi said:
he recently "misplaced" ALL of his saltwater tackle. I wonder if he knows how much his irresponsibility cost him? :lol2:
What a dumb A$$ , but I would rather loose my saltwater tackle since it is mostly hooks and weights with a couple top waters and a few DOA shrimp. Now freshwater tackle is where I sepnd some cash if you have a dozen bags of worms, a dozen crank baits, spinner baits, rat-l-traps, topwaters, jigs and so forth it adds up quick.

You're sure right about that Dusty.

Dang, Sugarman -- women and some pretty young kids read these boards. Please censor yourself on this topic, as well as your grizzly bear item over on the Country Sayings topic on the Everything Else board.

Latest posts