LA4ANGUS

Help Support CattleToday:

OK, since I am tired of sending e-mail's and PM's I'm just gonna post it. Sorry LA.

He will be in the hospital thru the holiday's. He does have access to a laptop but doesn't do much with it as of yet. Soon as he gets situated I'm sure we will here more than enough from him!! ;-) :D Happy Holidays LA!!

La is definately a colorful character. But he did kinda fizzeled out when BP and gp got the boot. And the no politics kinda rendered him dumb. He had nothing to complain 'bout then!!! :lol: Maybe since the election is over he was hospitalized due to boredom???

Just joking LA. Get well soon, you are missed

Muratic":385647vi said:
La is definately a colorful character. But he did kinda fizzeled out when BP and gp got the boot. And the no politics kinda rendered him dumb. He had nothing to complain 'bout then!!! :lol: Maybe since the election is over he was hospitalized due to boredom???

probably just the meanness working out

just want to throw out my get well wishes too. I miss your words of wisdom

I stole this off Advantage Cattle talk site- I hope no one minds, but this does give a little update on la4angus--Sounds like Lloyds had a long siege-- If anything can give you the will to get up and kicking it'll be seeing a grandson..........
--------------------------------

I spoke to Lloyd Alysworth today. He is still in the hospital, in bed, with his foot up. But the good news is they are making real progress on the infection in his foot. He and the Doctor are both targeting him going home by January 5th. Since neither Lloyd or I are going to Denver this year, we have made plans to meet there next year. We'll be expecting Greg, Robert, and anyone else who wants, to be there too.

Lloyd's daughter (only child) was due at the hospital this afternoon from North Carolina with their only grandchild, a boy born in October, who Lloyd had not seen before. He was, of course, excited they were coming.

Lloyd is on his way to dodging a big bullet. You might want to pray this Christmas he completes this task. His phone number at the hospital is: 337-430-5226. I'm sure he would love to hear from you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig-TX":ftsar4ob said:
Oldtimer it's great to hear that he might get to come home soon. Thanks a lot for posting this!

Craig-TX

Craig I gave Lloyd a call Christmas morning and wished him a Merry Christmas- His daughter and new grandson had made it over to visit-- Just talked with him briefly but he sounded in good spirits--Told him we'd been concerned and needed him back to stir things up a little....
The most interesting thing was that on Christmas morning it was warmer up here on the Canadian border than down there in LA. where he was........

Just got done talkin to Lloyd... His spirits are high, the only thing really botherin' him is that he's gettin the worst food he's ever eaten... I talked him into checkin in but it'll be short and sweet. It's hard for him to type at all, he's been checkin on us a little bit, here and there. So keep him in your prayers.

Just got off the phone with him. He is at home and real glad to be there.

Latest posts